Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

kill story of a doge(5.9) and ford 4.6

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2006, 09:53 PM
chevyking
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default kill story of a doge(5.9) and ford 4.6

so my friend says his dodge 5.9 has more ***** than my 01 z71(5.3) i say ok. so he keeps talking sh*t and i get fed up with it. i tell him lets go run them. he has flowmaster exhaust as well as i do. we are at a light and a four door ford (belong to another friend, 4.6) lines em up with me and my buddies dodge. the light turns green and him and the ford take off im not even flooring it (clowning on them ) i was in first gear scratched around three times and just put i back on D around 25 mph, by the time we were going 65 or 70 i was already a truck and a half ahead of him by the time we hit 90 i was like 3 trucks ahead of him, so we get down and he doesnt say a word so now its my turn to talk **** to him, i was telling him dodge dont got **** on chevy and that not even a hemi would beat me, after that he called his friend that actually has a hemi (daytona). we line them up from zero and i beat him to (not as bad) but i beat him by about half a truck by the time we were hitting 70 i let go and he passes me up, he says he smokes me so i tell him to race my brothers 1991 351 windsor truck ( it has header and two flows) my brother agreed and they were off, from a 25 mph punch by the time they were hitting 60 he was already a full truck ahead of him my brother was suprised he even beat him his truck has around 26x,xxx miles on the odometer so i guess dodge trucks arent really that fast

LETS THE BURNING COMMENCE

ps: its a true story its up to yall if yall want to believe it or not

Old 01-21-2006, 11:22 PM
highline95jl
Record Breaker
Default RE: kill story of a doge(5.9) and ford 4.6

I do belive it, you probably are a better driver than he is. When it comes to truck racing, as in any racing for that matter, its always the driver. Nice kill, hey ill say it, even if you did beat a dodge. Im not brand biased, I drive a blue Oval and Neon. Like I said nick kill, but you probably can drive better than he can. I sell cars for a dealership here in Kansas City, Ive driven many a Z71 Silverado, and I wasnt impressed, same goes for the Hemi, and the F-150 for that matter. The only trucks that have yet to really impress me is the Lightning and the SRT-10. Dont give me that Silverado SS crap that things a turd.

Old 01-22-2006, 08:45 AM
MAGICDSSMAN
Professional

If it's true then yes it is a good kill, But more than likely it is not. MY cousin has an 03 silverado ext cab 4x4 (disowned by my entire family) and we lined it up with my 5.2 ext cab 4x4 and he beat me of the line but by 70 we were neck and neck and by 90 I was more than half a truck in front of him and then like most chebby's he shut down at 100. So realy if you wanna compare chevy dodge and ford trucks none of them beat dodge because chevy and ford shut down between 100 and 105 where majority of dodges don't shut down till 115. So either way you look at it we are still faster.

Old 01-22-2006, 02:25 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

where do you live, troll?

Old 01-22-2006, 03:44 PM
chevyking

its true all right, and its also true that chevys shut down at around 100 mine never goes past 98 mph but in the next month or two im gonna go to hpe down here in houston just for a little tune, i mean my bad for doggin on you dodge owners but it was just a way of shutting him up, and yes i think i am a better driver considering that i used to own a camaro lt1 for about 4 years before i got married and had a kid, oh i forgot we were at his sons birthday party im really not into racing but i think that the knn and the tune should be more than enough to run with equally skilled drivers in hemis and stuff just my .02 cents

Old 01-22-2006, 05:24 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

in all honestly, im really not surprised. racing in 4wd trucks is really pointless, but not everyone can afford a performance vehicle. i have had the pleasure of driving a slightly modded silverado SS, and while doing so, i handed a rumble bee its ***.

but you come here, admittedly as a troll, to **** people off, but as a dodge fan, im not that bothered, as i am well aware that a dodge is capable of losing. now, if you would have come in here and said that you beat a McLaren F1 on a 10 mile run, then i would have been impressed, as the F1 is one of the fastest production cars ever built.

so good for you.

but to the real numbers...what does your truck run in the quarter mile?

Old 01-23-2006, 02:07 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

He posted this same topic in 3 places and is pissing Ram owners off... His name is listed as "Mike Jones"... What is he here for? damn troll...

Old 01-23-2006, 02:51 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant

he is a chevy owner...it had to have taken him weeks to plan this masterful siege! cut him some slack...im still waiting for timeslips...

Old 01-23-2006, 02:58 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

He is probably trying to figure out how Google works... So he can search for a good pic of a slip...

He sounds 12, or atleast his spelling, grammer and punctuation lead me to believe that...

Old 01-23-2006, 03:07 AM
highline95jl
Record Breaker

Kinda sounds like Dub

Quick Reply: kill story of a doge(5.9) and ford 4.6