Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

any new cobalt ss run ins

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 02:43 PM
whoosh
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: any new cobalt ss run ins

Are you ****tin me?

Old 03-10-2006, 03:25 PM
xXxIZZYxXx
Captain

ORIGINAL: RIPSIGUY
Cobalt owners get a packet in the owners manual that says " In the dictonary, the word dodge means "TO AVOID". Please avoid racing a "Dodge" due to testicular shrinkage from embarassment. [sm=laughat.gif]
[/quote]

That is effin classic. LOL, you made me spit out my morning glass of orange juice... lol.

Old 03-10-2006, 03:30 PM
RIPSIGUY
Captain

LMAO.

Old 03-10-2006, 03:33 PM
xXxIZZYxXx
Captain

LOL. Thanks for that man, that was hillarious, I think the two cobalts I smoked didn't read that in their manuals. LOL.

Old 03-17-2006, 07:53 PM
Plan B
Captain

Cruisin down the road on my way to work this morning at about 45 mph (actually doing the speed limit this morning!). See a car coming up quick in my rearview. He flies around me at about 60. Alas! Finaly a chance to run against a Cobalt SS! I have been waiting for too long! I downshift and quickly catch up to him. Weirdly enough there was barely any traffic. Upon studying the car I see it is the supercharged model, and on top of that brand new. Temp plate in window, no plate on back. ANturely, thinking he is on top of the world in his new car, he sees me and stomps it. (YES!) I give chase, for about two seconds, then fly past him. We raced on and off (3 red lights) for about 5 miles. He was a permanent image in my rearview the whole time. I don't know if he didn't know how to drive it yet or was afraid to really get on it because it was new, but I rep'd the SRT to the fullest and there was not a damn thing he could do. The race ended with him pulling into a gas station while giving me the peace sign out of his sunroof (the only thing his car had that I could be jealous of). Hopefully while he is filling up at the pump he decides to read his manual and sees the warning clause! lol I couldn't help but feel for him, for he just bought a new car that he probably thought was the ****, and was immediately proved otherwise.... Yet another Cobalt Kill to add to the forum....

Old 03-18-2006, 12:10 AM
WhtLightning
Professional

The race ended with him pulling into a gas station while giving me the peace sign out of his sunroof (the only thing his car had that I could be jealous of).

You don't have a sunroof!!!!!

I started to think that they never made an SRT-4 without a sunroof!! I couldn't find one without a sunroof anywhere when I bought mine (11/05). I'm the kind of guy that figures more moving parts, more problems. (BTW, this does not apply to my taste in women, ....... but maybe it should!)

Old 03-18-2006, 12:41 AM
mbohn04

u have a sunroof!!! ill trade ya i just bought my car 1 month a go and i couldnt find 1 with a sunroof. looked within 200 miles and only 1 dealership had a srt4. no sunroof.[&o]

Old 03-18-2006, 12:18 PM
whatneon
Professional

plan b. watch shutting her down right after getting into boost, 3 minutes cool down or lunched turbo.
good kill.

Old 03-20-2006, 03:55 PM
moparman04
Captain

srt's all have sunroofs ive never seen one without one

Old 03-20-2006, 05:09 PM
BigE
Veteran

Sorry for everyone that has the heavy sun roof. I made sure my car was as light as possible. No options at all.

Quick Reply: any new cobalt ss run ins