Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Pinks

Search this Thread

Old 03-27-2006, 01:36 AM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pinks

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...467864&q=pinks

I ran across this vid on another site and all I have to say is LOL. Dude with the civic needs to learn how to drive. I need 20 lengths and no nitrous. LOL. Someone cut my boost line. Yeaaaaaaaaaaa.......right. Vid was funny anyways. Looks like it might be a sweet show if it had some contestants that knew their cars and how to drive them.

Old 03-27-2006, 02:39 AM
HemiMan4451
Champion
Default RE: Pinks

The civic guy was stupid. Good vid though. Hah, "Does it get good gas mileage?"

Old 03-27-2006, 02:48 PM
muddy_blue_dodge
Record Breaker

lowslowneon- i take it you havent seen that show before? its a sick show, but yea that episode sucked. the civic dude had no clue how to drive it.

the only bad part about that show is the host gets annoying.[:'(]

Old 03-27-2006, 03:01 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i hate pinks..the show as a whole is stupid...

that episode was made JUST to make a joke of the import race world....that civic was either poorly built or VERY poorly tuned...and that kid didnt know how to drive.

Old 03-27-2006, 03:05 PM
BigE
Veteran

My biggest issue with the show is the host. How can I watch the show and see that one dude is sandbaggin' way too much, but the host thinks both cars are "very even". You know what happens next. All a bunch of bull!

Old 03-27-2006, 03:12 PM
300ZXSRT4
Captain

I hate the host. I could not be on the show not only because my cars are not fast enough but that I would end up punching that guy in the face.[&:]

Old 03-27-2006, 03:53 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

for anyone who knows anything about performance imports, it is clear that the civic there doesnt have 600 hp...there were cars at the nopi event running into the 9s with that kind of power, yet he is getting smoked by a 10 second on the gas, without the gas? figure that a 75 shot would drop about a second...so hes getting crushed by an 11 second car....

i think not.

if they want to make that dumbass show legit, they need to use the timers, and i want to see the times...this "lengths" jazz is worthless.

Old 03-27-2006, 07:49 PM
300ZXSRT4
Captain

ORIGINAL: BadStratRT

for anyone who knows anything about performance imports, it is clear that the civic there doesnt have 600 hp...there were cars at the nopi event running into the 9s with that kind of power, yet he is getting smoked by a 10 second on the gas, without the gas? figure that a 75 shot would drop about a second...so hes getting crushed by an 11 second car....

i think not.

if they want to make that dumbass show legit, they need to use the timers, and i want to see the times...this "lengths" jazz is worthless.
AGREE. Show some times!

Old 03-27-2006, 08:35 PM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

I just thought it was funny...I need 20 car lengths. Then he's like...oh someone cut my boost line. It was one excuse after another. HAHA. Yeah, I don't get speed so I don't watch the show. I don't know if I would if I did get speed. I just came across the vid and thought it was funny. The dude in the civic is the reason people with imports/4 bangers/etc get ragged on so much. HAHA.

Old 03-27-2006, 09:32 PM
muddy_blue_dodge
Record Breaker

i agree they need to show times, but i still like the show. ive seen lots of really close ones that where fun to watch, but they need to line up cars that are very even. when they start giving lengths, it turns into bracket racing, and seein how dumb the other person is to hand you the race.

Quick Reply: Pinks