Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

moment of shame

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2006, 10:22 PM
Tani1500
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: moment of shame

ORIGINAL: miknwv

Wow...if that would've been me behind the wheel adn some ******* did that to me i'd have to run him over several times. I cant stand it when someone goes slow and then speeds up when you go around them.
yea thats what i would have done, just start moving over and hope for the best. your bigger

Old 05-17-2006, 12:43 AM
miknwv
Veteran

back when i had my jacked up toyota and hopped up 4 cylinder pushin almost 200 horsies, i was young and stupid...i think i have a pic of it at www.kayaksetc.com/wv.htm . anyway....theres a part of the interstate here in charleston where you have to merge...theres the lane that starts as an entrance ramp and ends as an exit ramp and then theres the lane everybody wants in....all the ******** in the lane everybody wants in wouldnt move. i had to hit that every morning. Sooo.....being that i was in a pretty big truck i just started movin over when the yuppie ******** wouldnt let me in. schitty thing was, they wouldnt let you in but they sure didnt mind cutting you off to get off the exit ramp...

Old 05-17-2006, 01:28 AM
Socha_62
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: Tani1500

ORIGINAL: miknwv

Wow...if that would've been me behind the wheel adn some ******* did that to me i'd have to run him over several times. I cant stand it when someone goes slow and then speeds up when you go around them.
yea thats what i would have done, just start moving over and hope for the best. your bigger
Yeah, like Captian Ron says, they'll get out of the way if your bigger

Old 05-17-2006, 07:33 AM
Racinfan83
All Star

ORIGINAL: jscherencel

On my way into work today I arrived at a stop light following a newer Honda Accord about an 01 (stock?). The guy had been driving slow so I was gonna pass him in the right hand lane. The right lane merges in with the left in a quarte mile. Its a great place for a cheap and quick race. So I thought, "since I'm in a hurry I'll get a good jump on the Honda and get around him with no problem." Light turns green and i go. I am almost past him when he decides to match my speed. Me not wanting to get stuck behind him again, I gun it. He guns it. He passes me before I hit the brakes to dive back into the left lane. Since when did Hondas get quick. By the way I was doing 80 when he passed me! [:@] I'm hoping to see him tomorrow and regain some dignity.

The annoying thing is I eat up rice burners all the time ... now I'm no longer undefeated
I'm thinkin if that a-hole had done that to me.....there probably would have been a crash [sm=badbadbad.gif]

I too - subscribe to the theory that ricers should yield to real vehicles like our Rams.

I bet that Accord would have a hard time outrunning my Nova........

Old 05-17-2006, 08:53 AM
Xtreme24

I agree! They are annoying!

Old 05-19-2006, 02:12 AM
Luke2233

When faced with a little, low riding rice burner that wants to race. Just do like I do. Tell them no problem, but I get to pick the track.

Old 05-19-2006, 03:58 AM
Substance

the new accords though i must be honest i really like the 06 Honda Accord Coupe... in black with smoked tails.. (omg heaven but i also like scion tc..they look simialar) go figure.

Old 05-19-2006, 04:14 AM
Sehr916
Veteran

When I was in Germany on the autobahn there is a sort of unwritten rule wheree certain cars have the right away. Porsche-BMW-MErcedez- Italian-French cars, etc. I wish it was like that here in the US.

Old 05-20-2006, 06:00 AM
04gt

SO I have been a member here for about 30 mins....and let me get this straight...

You all agree that a newer V6 Accord is a quick car.....an a 99-04 Mustang GT (V8 mind you) is slow. All I see is how badly you guys beat up on Mustangs, including Cobras, and here you all say not to be ashamed, that the Accord v6 is a quick car....wtf? I know I will get flamed, but you have to see something here is amiss.

How would all of you 4cyl turbo fwd cars define rice?? I think any car with stickers, a big wing(especially a big round, non-functional wing) falls under the classification of a burner...just my opinion though.

Old 05-24-2006, 09:51 PM
300ZXSRT4
Captain

Stock for stock, an 06 V6 Accord will smack around a 99-04 GT. I would put money on it.......

On the topic of the useless spoiler of the SRT4, of which I agree, the 99-04 GTs have a useless hood scoop.
(Among other things that are useless..........ha)

Most of the people that trash on Cobras in here just have ***** envy. I agree that the Cobra is a different story but as far as the SRT-4 being rice you are mistaken, unless you define "rice" as "any 4 cyl car that can beat me".

Quick Reply: moment of shame