Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

hemi truck from a light

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2004, 07:56 PM
03serspecV
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: hemi truck from a light

first it WASNT in my SPEC, second my spec ran a 15.2 stock, first time me ever being on a track, and second the KILL was in my mustang, which runs low 13's, and i HAVE lined up against plenty of srt4's, within the past week 2, a black and a blue one, get your SPEC facts straight, modded specs run low 14 to mid 14's thank you, and on nitrous they hit 13's, go to a specV board, there is one hitting 12's already with bolt ons plus a 50 shot, why so aggressive to me when all i did was post a kill, AND TITANS ARE FASTER THAN HEMI RAMS in acceleration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so go **** yourselves

Old 06-30-2004, 08:00 PM
03serspecV

ORIGINAL: 03ramhemi

Well, I doubt you could beat him that easily unless he REALLY sucks at driving(the Hemi driver) or you are modded. My dads truck, which is a 4x4 Quad Hemi with 3 pple total in the car it ran a 16.0@88. Stock Spec V's should be in the mid 15's. I know you couldn't beat vHiEpMeIr in his Hemi, again if yours is stock.

Also, why do these Nissan people come on here telling how their cars are better?? Its a DODGE FORUM!!!
when did i say my car was better??? i posted a good kill, and all i do is get flamed b/c its a dodge kill on a dodge board, grow up, realize HEMI rams LOSE, they are a 15 second truck with everything stripped and lots of track prep, also im not stock, i am modded, my car is a low 13 sec (which i know isnt that fast at all) but given the situation, i raced a -2 to -3 second vehicle, so it was EASY to take him, stop flaming, dodge sucks this forum and board sux go blow yourselves im out

Old 06-30-2004, 08:29 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll line up any Dodge I own against any POS you own. As a matter of fact, cheese nuts, my stock Hemi ran 14.9 in the quarter. You get the facts straight DORK. Go back to ricerland where you belong. Tard.

Why not go to WWW.wishfulthinking.com and tell your BS stories you little mo.

Old 06-30-2004, 08:34 PM
moparturd
Banned

Oh yeah, I forgot.

YOUR FUNNY.[sm=smiley8.gif][sm=lol.gif]

Old 06-30-2004, 09:03 PM
ramfan5.9
Hall Of Fame

ORIGINAL: mopartodd

Oh yeah, I forgot.

YOUR FUNNY.[sm=smiley8.gif][sm=lol.gif]
i think its more like funny...looking

Old 06-30-2004, 10:52 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

Dude, there's a small percentage of the population out there that get their jollies by going into other people's areas (like DF), making outlandish claims, and then leaving, never to be seen again. You and I are smart enough to see through it, and I think most DF members are as well. No need for anyone to get mad at them, just have pity (but only a little!).

[sm=smiley20.gif][sm=smiley36.gif][sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 06-30-2004, 11:14 PM
moparturd
Banned

It's not a response in anger. It may be difficult to believe, but [sm=smiley17.gif]I look at it as a game, if your nice, you get treated nice. If not, well.....it's play time.

I was actually waiting for Amanda to swoop in here and throttle me, but she's pretty cool when it comes to this type of thing.

Your point is well taken thought. Thanks.

[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 07-01-2004, 01:01 AM
vHiEpMeIr
Record Breaker

My HEMI ran a 15-flat with nothing stripped. My track prep was burning out before I ran the 1/4. I would beat the beJesus out of a Titan if I could find one not being driven by a middle-aged man who didn't want to race. Plus keep in mind this dude, even if you did win, you beat a TRUCK, congradulations.

Old 07-01-2004, 06:23 AM
03ramhemi
Professional

Ya, woopty-freakin-do! "hehe, I'm cool[sm=smiley23.gif] , I can beat stock trucks in my little, "fast", rice burner, hehehe." Also, good luck finding ANY Titan that can beat vHiEp's truck, or mine for that matter. Man, people **** me off!! [:@] [sm=smiley35.gif]

Old 07-01-2004, 03:58 PM
moparturd
Banned

Man. It's not worth getting upset over. It's worth the minute to hammer them though.[sm=smiley20.gif]

Quick Reply: hemi truck from a light