Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

hemi truck from a light

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2004, 05:31 PM
03ramhemi
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: hemi truck from a light

Oh I just like to vent... If I had the chance to smoke him, I would!!

Old 07-01-2004, 07:16 PM
machz69

lol........man that has to the same jack *** that was on another site. he said the same stuff you cant run this and a titan will smoke you and his uncle has a hemi that drives every other day and he beats his uncles hemi with a chev long box diesel.......lmao can you imagine that... this was why i was looking for the hemi vedio at the drag races

Old 07-01-2004, 07:49 PM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

i ran a Spec-V last night...he had header back...hotshot through magnflow...nismo intake, balancers removed and nothing else. he ran 14.80s. bragging about your superfast mustang running all of low 13s is dumb,seeing as how there are lots of people on here who have cars that are substantially faster. as for beating up on a neon, your modded v-8 crustang SHOULD beat a 4 cylinder neon.

and for those of you who seem surprised by his demeanor, come on now..he does drive a foxbody mustang,and you cant expect any class out of him.

i should also hope that this child has been banned for his comments pertaining to the board.

Old 07-01-2004, 11:15 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let him come back if he wants to play some more. If nothing else, it is entertaining.

Old 07-01-2004, 11:40 PM
ramfan5.9
Hall Of Fame

ORIGINAL: mopartodd

Man. It's not worth getting upset over. It's worth the minute to hammer them though.[sm=smiley20.gif]

minute it only takes ~15 seconds

ive sat on the sideline long enough if that little ricerburnout[sm=smiley35.gif] comes back here i think amanda will terminate this thread

Old 07-02-2004, 12:02 AM
moparturd
Banned

Absolutely[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 07-02-2004, 12:30 AM
LowSlowNeon
Grand Champion

Its cockly little [sm=smiley35.gif]'s like him who make me hate mustangs.

Old 07-02-2004, 06:07 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I take it that no one here actually read and understood his very 1st post. The guy in the Hemi Ram started it and he did what anyone else here would have done regardless of who or what it was, he answered back to the challenge. My dad has an '04 Hemi Ram 1500 and it really nice and has good power, but I'm not dull enough to go picking fights with small modded V-8 powered cars, regardless what they are, because there's a really big chance I'm going to look stupid as can be doing so as I get whooped up on. The only thing I have actually seen wrong with his first post was that he never said which car he used, in this case the Mustang GT. Everyone is attacking him for talking about doing what everyone else does. Initally everyone thought it was him in a Spec V, if anyone would have checked his profile you would have known that he also has the GT as well as a Neon, that's what I did.

I know everyone is tired of these ricers coming one here just to flame and then run off like the true cowards that they are, but try finding out the facts first. No one asked what he was driving at the time, everyone assumed it was just the Spec V, but for all anyone knew he could have had a Viper, Hemi Cuda, Z06, Ferarri, etc. who knows. (well...I guess that we do now[sm=smiley36.gif]) I also don't seem to see anywhere where he was saying what a POS the Hemi Rams are or attacking anything or anyone until he was flamed first.

After all is said and done, he owns a Dodge and this is a Dodge forum. We also have members that don't even own a Dodge or any other Mopars, but they are here because they like Dodges and most if not all have had good experiences with them.

Old 07-02-2004, 11:01 AM
moparturd
Banned

I really didn't think anything was out of control until he started spouting off about Dodges and DF. I too checked his profile, as I do most posters I respond to, and saw the cars listed.

Bottom line is, if you come here or anywhere else talking a bunch of crap, you had better be prepared for someone to answer back. Granted, perhaps some assumptions were made by some, but the truth is he flew off the handle.

You know this stuff is going to happen for whatever reason. Just find some way to enjoy it. Heck, that's what they're doing.[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 07-02-2004, 11:27 AM
BadStratRT
The Forum Tyrant
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

people like this child are the reason that i seldom post at 2g anymore. the site is full of people who are consistently allowed to start posts that are meant to do little more than create problems. there is one swift, acurate way to deal with him........

Quick Reply: hemi truck from a light