Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

Some just never learn

Old 10-27-2006, 07:42 PM
regandon
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Some just never learn

I was out for my midnight ride as I have been doing for the last 25yrs. Went down to get a cup of coffee and shoot the sh*t with a good friend. In comes a 20+yr old kid talking s**t about my Dakota to his friend saying that all Dakotas are slow and that his chevy Z71 could blow it off the road. I ask him what he has in that Z71, he comes back with he has a 454 cid with 550HP and 750tq. I said that the Dakota he was talking about was mine, and that I do not like to street race, but that I would race him. We agree to go out to a country back road. Now I am only running a V-8 4.7L Magnum with K&N and FlowMaster Duals out back, and a Jet II chip. I have no idea what my HP or TQ is at all.

Ok, enough talk and back to the run. We line up and I turn on the Tow Haul, and he gives the three beeps. Off we go and I never see him anywheres nere me. I take him by four truck lenghts. Now, he said he did not want to run again, but that he wanted to tell the truth, that his truck only had a 326 in it. I told him that was ok as mine only had a 287 in it with an CAI and Jet II chip. But, next week my Paxton will be installed, and ready to take out to ESTA Drag Strip next spring.

Old 10-28-2006, 01:02 AM
Minion
Professional
Default RE: Some just never learn

nice put the chevy man in his place.

Old 10-28-2006, 01:48 AM
regandon
Professional

We have alot of Chevy owners in my town, and they go around thinking they own the roads. I was at Auto Zone the other day, and this kid was chevy this and chevy that. I walked up to him and said, there is one thing Dodge has over chevy. He looks at me with this odd look and says what could that be ? I summed it up in one word. Hemi !!! You chevy boys have to mod the sh**t out of your trucks just to beat a stock Hemi. He said yes your right, but the 350 is king. No I said, that belongs to the Hemi.

Old 10-28-2006, 01:20 PM
Minion
Professional

hemi and the cummins deisal

Old 10-29-2006, 07:03 AM
Freerider
Record Breaker

mmmm delicious. Good kills!

Old 11-07-2006, 05:06 PM
dirty dog
Professional

my grandpas truck has the 327 in it and it doesnt impress me at all i think i can take it with my 5.9 360

Old 11-21-2006, 10:53 PM
1WICKEDSS

ORIGINAL: regandon

We have alot of Chevy owners in my town, and they go around thinking they own the roads. I was at Auto Zone the other day, and this kid was chevy this and chevy that. I walked up to him and said, there is one thing Dodge has over chevy. He looks at me with this odd look and says what could that be ? I summed it up in one word. Hemi !!! You chevy boys have to mod the sh**t out of your trucks just to beat a stock Hemi. He said yes your right, but the 350 is king. No I said, that belongs to the Hemi.
Good kill on the Z71, but did you forget about the chevy 6.0? We don't have to mod that to beat a hemi. The 5.3 is the one we have to mod to beat the hemi. I like both trucks, but I don't go around and bash the hemi. Have you tried racing a rcsb chevy with a 6.0 in it? Give that a try.

Old 11-24-2006, 06:59 PM
GPtuner

Sweet kill man, im not a fan of street brawls either unless its where the only ones that would get hurt are me and the other guy, i NEVER race on roads with traffic...putting other peoples lives on the line to show how much bigger your ***** is than the next guys is like competing in the special olympics, even if you win, your still a retard.

But my cousin has a 00 dakota with the same 4.7 with a k&N intake, and we took out his 3rd cat and have a magnaflow to a turn down so is has no axle pipe....now this is his work truck so he has about 900lbs in his bed, and will still walk those z71's and will still walk those stupid *** xtreame s-10's with the 4.3 vortec.....as for the blower your about to put on, let us know how she does, because from what ive heard those OHC 4.7's really like boost

CONGRATS in putting a chevy redneck in his place hahaha

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Some just never learn