Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

RAM vs. Titan, finally.

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2004, 11:51 AM
Fiddle Player
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RAM vs. Titan, finally.

You got it! And because you don't drool..that makes victory taste even sweeter[sm=smiley36.gif]

Karen

Old 07-28-2004, 12:04 PM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm a little confused, did you get a good clean run from a stop without any interference from other vehicles in the way?

Old 07-28-2004, 12:54 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator

Matched evenly or not... that's what I like to hear... Nissan going down... LOL! NICE!!

~Amanda

Old 07-28-2004, 01:24 PM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

71RR. Initially we did from the light, but like I said, it was over pretty quick. The second time was from a roll, about 20-25 MPH, no traffic in front of us. From the roll he did better.

Old 07-29-2004, 06:02 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend

OK, that's what I thought, but I wasn't completely sure. Good job.[sm=smiley20.gif]

Old 08-08-2004, 04:38 AM
DC2JZ

Why bother buy a truck to race, its a heavy piece of crap?? Seems liek you guys are just anti import. The fast imports arent really the hondas, although they can be fast. Nissan, Toyota, Acura/Honda, Mitsubishi, Mazda, and Subaru only produce one car with exceptional power, with the exclusion of nissan making around 3. Your Srt4 is sort of pathetic. a 2.4 taht runs a high 13. The wrx sti runs a 13.2 with a 2.5 and the lancer evolution only has a 2.0 motor, and runs a 13.0. Sort of ridiculous when you look at it.
It might take a Mopar to catch a Mopar, but it takes an import to beat a mopar.

Old 08-08-2004, 05:54 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend

You are a little flamer and are apparently completely devoid of any intellect. The Evo and the STi are AWD and that is the ONLY reason that they can beat an SRT-4. If you were to even the playing field by either taking out the RWD portion of the EVO and the STi or giving the SRT-4 slicks, the SRT-4 would run even if not beat both of them. Besides, the EVO and STi are far more expensive and you sound a whole lot jealous that the SRT-4 is the most performance per dollar of any car currently made.

Old 08-08-2004, 11:26 AM
moparturd
Banned
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Seems liek you guys are just anti import
I'm not anti import by any means. I'd love to own a Ferrari, Lamborgini, Porsche, you know, cars that really are fast.

Maybe the WRX STI can take a stock SRT-4, but with the $10K you pocket with the SRT-4 you can get a stage III that will put that WRX back on the boat to rice land.

Now, go back and watch some more No-girlfriend Tuna-fishin (NOPI tunervision), and flip your minnow some more.

You obviously have no clue.

[sm=shutup.gif]

Old 08-08-2004, 02:02 PM
71RoadRunner
Legend

I like that quote, it even shows his intelligence when he cannot even spell the word "like".[sm=icon_rofl.gif] And on to what that ricers quote is trying to say, I am pro American and I cannot help the fact that I love and support that which is American. And on that note I am anti-import even though there are a select few imports that I do like and I can and always will give respect where it is due regardless of it's make.

And DC2JZ, you deserve no ones respect as you have shown no one here any respect.[sm=icon_flaming.gif][sm=nothatway.gif][sm=icon_beat.gif][sm=shutup.gif][sm=icon_quiet.gif]

Old 08-08-2004, 02:13 PM
dustyloins
R.I.P. Dusty (Retired Moderator
Hall of Fame Member

He sounds like a young kid that gets his "info" from car magazines and friends. Notice that he makes no mention of what he drives which makes me believe he's too young for a driver's license, much less owning anything more than some Hot Wheels....

Quick Reply: RAM vs. Titan, finally.