Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.

turbo integra

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2007, 06:34 PM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: turbo integra

Hahahahahaha!!! I like that one.[sm=gears.gif]

Old 02-03-2007, 11:11 PM
muddy_blue_dodge
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok we FINALLY got the car tuned....... (took it in a week ago, injector went bad, couldnt tune...... had an appt. for a few days ago, snowed, couldnt drive there...... finally took it today)

the official numbers are 249.4 whp, and 212.9 lb tq (again at the wheels)

so we're headin back home, and its bein a blast to drive cuz its backroad highways...... we finally got to an interstate
on-ramp and we were psyched, ready to see what it can REALLY do......... he floors it in second, (i was filming on the tach/speedo) and at 5k rpm he blew an intercooler coupler off!!!!!! ugh. easy to fix, but the drive home after that was boring.

then after he dropped me off, he was headin home on the interstate and an srt-4 pulled up beside him and blew off his bov (not sure on grammar for that but w/e) but he couldnt run him because he wasnt building any boost due to the piping coupler.

anyways i was just excited about it so i thought id post it....

Old 02-05-2007, 05:45 PM
YeahItsAHemi345
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: muddy_blue_dodge
......... he floors it in second, (i was filming on the tach/speedo) and at 5k rpm he blew an intercooler coupler off!!!!!! ugh. easy to fix, but the drive home after that was boring.

then after he dropped me off, he was headin home on the interstate and an srt-4 pulled up beside him and blew off his bov (not sure on grammar for that but w/e) but he couldnt run him because he wasnt building any boost due to the piping coupler.

anyways i was just excited about it so i thought id post it....
I've blown my pipes off too. It really sucks...and it's always when someone wants to race!Good numbers BTW

Old 02-06-2007, 04:44 AM
71RoadRunner
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It should be a drivers race going just by the numbers. A stock SRT-4 has almost the same horsepower, within 10 less on average,at the wheels and almost 40 more torque at the wheels, so it's mostly the drivers that will win or lose.

Old 02-07-2007, 07:28 PM
junkman306
Veteran

With it being a b18b at 11 psi it'll get close to 250. I'd say it would be a good race. Most ls/vtec swaps run in the low 13 range. Of course with that much boost and no lsd it might be fun gettin it to hook. I'd find a gsr tranny for it. The gearing is good and they're factory lsd.

Quick Reply: turbo integra