3rd Gen Ram Tech 2002-2008 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 2002 through 2008 Rams Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

People have no respect anymore

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2009, 12:01 AM
raminator08
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default People have no respect anymore

Right before school ended today, I went to my truck and found my rear window decal stolen. I had just put it on not too long ago and some punks came and ripped it out. It was one of these - http://www.amazon.com/FLAMES-Rear-Wi...3377431&sr=1-6
alright, i know some people are thinking that they are glad that its gone since they dont like these things but hey, i put effort into my truck and someone Vandalized it!
i knew it couldnt have fallen off because once those things go on, it takes a lot of human force to take off. i drove around and found it stuck on horribly to some chevy S10. i went to the office and they got the local school cops to come check it out. they traced it to some black girl but it was obvious that she couldnt have done it. it was probably someone she knows and the security guard said she saw some black guy in a white hoodie out in the parking lot in the middle of the school day for no reason. i am so pissed. it is not repairable since it is so crumpled up and torn
think about it this way, lets say someone comes and takes off one of your mods. there are certain things on your truck right now that could come off in a short time. how would you feel? anyway, so now im out $80 but im worried that these type of people wont stop there. they might go and mess up my truck more. already my friend had his car scratched up on the side by another car but he never found out who did it. Show some manners people! i mean whats the difference between these type of people and animals?

Old 01-31-2009, 12:04 AM
TRXHemi
Record Breaker

Sucks dude....

Old 01-31-2009, 12:15 AM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sorry man that sucks. happens at all high school. my friends window got busted in the school parking bc they tried to steal his sub. but they did not know it was bolted to the floor and couldn't get it out. instead they stabbed it yea stabbed it to pieces.

Old 01-31-2009, 12:29 AM
raminator08
Record Breaker

i thought i was unlucky but those subs are worth way more than my decal and on top of that he got a broken window. could he file an insurance claim? did you have school cops at your high school? im hoping its going to be better at college. im sure people that do these type of things probably wont have the grades to go to even the crappiest college there is. i know all of my friends wont do such a thing

Old 01-31-2009, 12:32 AM
traker1001
Captain

Just makes you wanna get one of these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDrzMGdYWZc
or
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QLLngF_FyL4
or my favorite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyuKEK7wmsw

Last edited by traker1001; 01-31-2009 at 12:37 AM.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:34 AM
InfernoRedHemi
Veteran

Sorry man I feel your pain.

Old 01-31-2009, 12:35 AM
SilverBullet08
Grand Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yea man we had a school cop. actually a real one not those fake security guards. also we have cameras in the parking lot but they were too crappy and couldn't see anything. idk if he filed a claim or not but he didn't get a sub again for a while. at college they don't do these type of things. way more respectable

Old 01-31-2009, 12:37 AM
InfernoRedHemi
Veteran

Originally Posted by traker1001
Just makes you wanna get one of these:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDrzMGdYWZc
Yeh if they were to experience that they would never mess with anybody's stuff again!

Old 01-31-2009, 01:09 AM
raminator08
Record Breaker

i think im just gonna go get like a limo tint for my back window but theyd probably then break into my truck and steal that too. How much would one cost? but then i wont be able to see out at night i heard. i dont know, i did like the flames and the fact that no one could see in but i could see out perfectly. forget it, ill just keep my factory tint which is like 99% or not

Old 01-31-2009, 01:11 AM
raminator08
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by SilverBullet08
yea man we had a school cop. actually a real one not those fake security guards. also we have cameras in the parking lot but they were too crappy and couldn't see anything. idk if he filed a claim or not but he didn't get a sub again for a while. at college they don't do these type of things. way more respectable
how did they see his subs? were they in a truck like behind the seat because i dont think anyone would know he had them unless they knew him personally or someone told them

Quick Reply: People have no respect anymore