***DISCLAIMER** I am not responsible for damage that this schedule or a modified version of this schedule may do to your truck.
I grabbed one of the 2010 schedules as a base and went to work from there.
Attached soon will be the schedule I ran for the past 4 months. It should be noted I have a 2009 Hemi RC 4x4 with 3.92s, 20s and stock rubber size. I was told gearing should not matter, but not sure how it would not. In any event here are my comments.
1. You WILL loose a little MPGs, about .5
2. It would be better with MDS off
3. When in 25MPH zones (ie going 28-30) if you nudge it to 30, let off and roll it will shift to 4th, you can then cruise at 28-30 and stay in 4th. other wise you are in 3rd.
4. 35MPH zones you will be in 4th
5. 45MPG zones... Take it up to 48-50, let off and roll for a second, you will then hit 5th and can cruise in 5th. I have had it shift to 5th without letting off, but usually with a tail wind or slight downgrade.
6. When the temps got cold (32ish) this schedule has the same flaw as the base Diablo did (I had a very early Diablo). When going 45-50 and putting the hammer down the truck would "search" for the downshift. It would try to go to 1st, then decide not to, then try, then not... Eventaully would and go like a bat out of hell. The stock SC schedule does not do this... Which leads to....
7. Now that we are getting snow and the streets are slick, but does not need 4WD I had to go back to SC schedule. The up shift between 1st and 2nd happens later and therefore harder. The back tires would occasionally breaking loose when I did not want them to.
8. In the summer, when not trying to get to a nice cruising speed/gear, in other words taking advantage of the new schedule the shifts are firm, the RPMs are great and it is a totally different truck.
Also note in the Excel sheet... I have the TM at 6%. This is what the schedule on the 10 based had and I did not tinker with it.
Now... I can not currently attach any docs and no longer have a web hosting spot (for now). I can not attach as all my space is tied up in DIY's from back in my admin days. Working on getting that fixed, but if someone else want to attach send me your E-mail and I will E-mail it to you. If not once I can attach again I will put it in here....