1995-2000 Dodge Avenger The Dodge Avenger had smooth styling in addition to solid craftmanship. To this day you can find Dodge Avenger enthusiasts proud to show of their gems.

Problem with Transmission :icon_doh:

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 09:24 PM
Mikee06
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ya I checked it out after you let me know it was Cracked it seems like it is not cracked the 2 drops reside each other when Driving the transmission sprays all over the place the leak starts on back end On the side of that block those pictures I took is that side of the block that is leaking.. right now there transmission all over the place underneath while driving its sprays all over things... When we watch for leaks it was not coming from that spot where you think it might be cracked at... just on the side on the back end Me & 4 other guys couldnt tell where it was coming from...

Old 05-10-2012, 09:52 AM
Mikee06
Amateur

So does anyone know what might be the problem here?? is it the torque converter or do I need to replace transmission block or something it seems that it is not cracked while we checked for leaks while car was running it was just on the side on that picture...

Old 05-11-2012, 02:44 PM
Mikee06
Amateur

What do you think Master Tech?? I have been waiting to buy brand new parts so I can Repair the leaks Thanks Mike

Quick Reply: Problem with Transmission :icon_doh: