1st Gen Dakota Tech 1987 - 1996 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 1st Gen Dakota.

U bolt question?

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2017, 04:13 PM
93 ragtop
Record Breaker
Received 96 Likes on 83 Posts

Originally Posted by Mockry633
You are right. I got distracted sitting through the drama. So my bad

And to you, I apologize if I was being short.

I have been on this forurm for about 3 years now, and overall it has been a very good forum to be a member of.
Almost everyone has been very helpful. As a matter of fact, I have only seen 2 that have been jerks.
Toby being the King. All you have to do is bring up his profile and then look at his post. He is condescending with everyone and it gets old.
This puts everyone on a edge when he spouts his opinions.
I really wish he would change and try to be more civil. He could be an asset to the forum.
But if he does not change his attitude and learn how to talk with people, IMO it would be better if he just went away.

Oh and for what its worth, If you look at other post by the OP, I really believe as stated, he just needed to know square or round. Right now, he has a post showing the truck tore down to bare frame. Its going to be an interesting build to watch!!

Take care.

Old 06-19-2017, 05:47 PM
Mockry633
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

No worry. I was trying to point out the fact it was getting out of hand. I'm a new member but have used this site for as long as I can remember, and that's the one thing I love about it is how laid back people are. That one guy needs to go to pirate bay. His attitude would fit in well over there.