1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

Hemi Swap??

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2011 | 01:00 PM
HemiDak-Quad
Captain

People that say "can't" are the people who think inside the box.If it's not plug and play, it "Will not" work..Scared to cut a wire, remove a sensor, or change something no matter how much better it would be. There's nothing wrong with thinking that way, It's just not me..
I was going to put a 360 in my truck when my 4.7 lost it's oil pressure.But I got a really great deal on my 2004 Motor and trans..I couldn't turn it down..I have less than $2,500.00 in my truck..The hardest part was learning the wires. Nothing matched..I had to make the Motor think it was still in a Ram, and make the truck think it still had the 4.7 in it..

Old 01-31-2011 | 01:09 PM
HemiDak-Quad
Captain

This is the easy way to do a Hemi swap ;-) It's simple; All you have to do is Jack the radiator cap up and drive a Hemi powered truck under it. Jack radiator cap down and install..You're ready to go..

Old 01-31-2011 | 10:12 PM
hydrashocker
Hall Of Fame

Originally Posted by HemiDak-Quad
This is the easy way to do a Hemi swap ;-) It's simple; All you have to do is Jack the radiator cap up and drive a Hemi powered truck under it. Jack radiator cap down and install..You're ready to go..
LMAO........

Quick Reply: Hemi Swap??