1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

Gotta love Durango's....

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 02:22 PM
coreybv
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yeah, some ******* pulling a hit and run on you is a whole different story than a self-inflicted wound.

Old 01-26-2011, 08:38 PM
Old_School
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by WhiteWidow00
I was at WalMart getting stuff to do an oil change and came out and saw a black car screeching out and came back to my truck to see a nice size dent and sideswipe marks. Needless to say I stepped on it and put my 5.9 to the test and caught up to that SOB.

Followed him to his house and blocked him in and reported a hit and run. Nevertheless I got his insurance information and am getting it fixed ASAP. First actual marks of someone hitting me and I couldn't believe how furious I was.

Love my D too!
Im just glad to hear you got the SOB.... i have had a few hit and run's happen to me and they suck... last one the girl totaled my rig. she however left the crash on foot and would have got away with it if she had not left her license in the glove box

Old 01-26-2011, 10:58 PM
duramgo03
Professional

If we didn't love our Durangos or other Dodges, we wouldn't have become members of this most excellent forum.

I haven't had any major problems in the 2 1/2 yrs that I have had my truck. When it was -15 the other day it was slow to turn over, but it started and it had to help my Ford to start. It's about time to start thinking new battery for the D.

Old 02-12-2011, 11:26 AM
durango128

i have to say i am actualy quite pleased with my "D"...its a 2002 4x2 with the 4.7 and ive actualy takin it into places ive watched 4x4's get stuck....lol...(fords and chevy's).....lol....and i love the fact the seats fold down ta make an inclosed bed in the truck...the wife really likes that feature...lolol

Quick Reply: Gotta love Durango's....