1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

show off your 1st gen durango!! ANYTHING GOES!

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 10:20 AM
lvphotos
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So looked up lift kits and found some overkill lifts and one picture of mine. You think with as many Durangos showing up at Jeep meets the after market would help out.

Old 10-02-2012, 12:07 PM
trichards48

Originally Posted by krupaeric
you should get a face up pic of your ride. i bet the wider 11.5 gives it a more aggressive looking stance.

Old 10-02-2012, 11:27 PM
krupaeric
Veteran

yup! the wider tires makes it look like a bull dog staring ya down. short stubby legs with a wide body. kinda reminds me of that. dont ya think? lol.
not to make fun! but seriously. diggin the wider tire look. def a better stance.

Old 10-06-2012, 02:25 PM
lvphotos
Veteran

was redoing and adding pictures to Cardomain. Have some more to keep this post going. Stock to now I have more. http://www.cardomain.com/ride/331247...-dodge-durango Have questions on lift and crap that don't work I have alot left to break.

Old 10-06-2012, 11:12 PM
krupaeric
Veteran

i like the front fiberglass fenders. but is the front now wider than the rear? and does the manufacturer that made the fiberglass front fenders make the wider rear ones? or would that have to be a custom fab job?

Old 10-07-2012, 03:37 AM
srch4me
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by krupaeric
i like the front fiberglass fenders. but is the front now wider than the rear? and does the manufacturer that made the fiberglass front fenders make the wider rear ones? or would that have to be a custom fab job?
No fiber glass rear add the rear is almost a single piece. If it was a truck that would be different.

Posted from Dodgeforum.com App for Android

Old 10-07-2012, 03:49 AM
MoparMan1991
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by srch4me
No fiber glass rear add the rear is almost a single piece. If it was a truck that would be different.

Posted from Dodgeforum.com App for Android
And for that reason I am not a fan of the front fenders.

Old 10-07-2012, 06:02 AM
krupaeric
Veteran

i like the front extendo fenders. but without having the rear extended it kinda looks odd. but to each is own! if i end up doing a big lift with solid axles i wont have to worry about extending the fenders though cuz you wouldnt have any clearance issues. unless you dont cut the axles down then the tires would stick way out. but still then if you got the money to do an axle swap you should be able to afford to get a custom fender extension job done. i would love that. or to just see that!!
a widened durango.
i have been dreaming about my ideal durango. if i were a lottery winner!
get a h1 hummer with the big turbo diesel. and have a durango spit down the middle have it widened to fit. and put a lift kit on it.
that would be awesome!!!!

Old 10-07-2012, 09:06 AM
lvphotos
Veteran

First off some ahole destroyed my front right side. Instead of letting the insurance take it right after the lift I went with the fiberglass for 1) cheaper 2)I do desert race videos 3) room for 35" tires without a body lift. I am sure you can find my posts on lifts and see I hate body lifts. The fenders a 6" up 4" out. So in reality the rear is only 2" short with the factory flares. The fiberglass would get eaten up as a flare. Been hounding bushwhacker for some and at one point a bunch of Durango owners got together for a mass purchase by the way we should see if they are ready for another round. 2" is nothing look at a Blazer from the factory the front axles are that much wider.

Old 10-07-2012, 09:09 AM
lvphotos
Veteran

I been in a lot of desert racing videos shoot back. One year they were doing interviews at the finish line in front of the truck for back drop. www.reevesracingphotos.com

Last edited by lvphotos; 10-07-2012 at 09:44 AM.

Quick Reply: show off your 1st gen durango!! ANYTHING GOES!