ultimatum!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 12:50 AM
Old_School
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by krupaeric
and to old school.
i tried talking my wife into going to carlisle, but she wont let me, theres a local music festival the 1st weekend in july every year that we have never missed.
but i still havent given up hope.
ill keep bugging her about it, and maybe when she see's how desperately i want to go she will just give in, lol.
one can always hope!!!

2013 might be your lucky year... With the 4th falling on a Thursday next year (Thursday is when a bunch file in) they pushed it back to the 2nd weekend in July... 12th, 13th, and 14th... maybe you can win if you can do both...

Old 10-31-2012, 01:09 AM
krupaeric
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i would love to but unfortunitely we have a 1 1/2 year old and if we do both we would have to find a sitter for both weekends and i dont think that my wife can withstand 2 weekends away from our little demon. plus both of us would have to take time off from work for both weekends.
but like i said i will keep pressing the issue of switching our planns for 1 year. maybe we can rotate years for going to the events.
personally i would love to go to carlisle!!! love to!!!!
but i also like being on my wifes good side. lol.
so yes maybe 2013 will be my lucky year.
im crossing my fingers!!!!!!!

Old 10-31-2012, 07:27 AM
cummingetit
Professional

What exactly do you guys do there? Just hang out? Go wheeling?

Posted from Dodgeforum.com App for Android

Old 10-31-2012, 08:56 AM
Old_School
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by cummingetit
What exactly do you guys do there? Just hang out? Go wheeling?

A little bit of everything... July 12th, 13th, and 14th is the Chrysler Nationals in Carlise,PA.. there are hundreds of Mopars there new and old. Not sure yet what they have planned for 2013 but, they usually have special guests come in.. last year it was Ben Jones, Catherine Bach, and Richard Petty.

The Durango Owners Club has a tent there and we all pitch in some food items, get to together and hang out and have a good time. Last year was my first and the family and I had a blast!

here's some pics from last year taken by various members, there was not to many taken because the average temp was 100F!...

http://www.durangoclub.com/forum/vie...e+2012&start=0

Here is the link for Carlise Events ~> http://www.carlisleevents.com/ce/eve...ler-nationals/

Old 10-31-2012, 12:30 PM
cummingetit
Professional

Looks interesting, except the part where someone trys to ruin the Fun. That renjent (<--spelling?) fella is a huge life saver! Been trying to get my woman to let me do a 2 tone black and silver paint scheme. Black bumpers and running boards. She said it will look terrible. I came across his pic in there and bam shes totally cool with it lol. Huge thanks if he's on this forum.

Old 10-31-2012, 01:22 PM
Old_School
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by cummingetit
Looks interesting, except the part where someone trys to ruin the Fun. That renjent (<--spelling?) fella is a huge life saver! Been trying to get my woman to let me do a 2 tone black and silver paint scheme. Black bumpers and running boards. She said it will look terrible. I came across his pic in there and bam shes totally cool with it lol. Huge thanks if he's on this forum.

I don't think he is on here... Met him at Carlisle last year.. nice guy... You can sign up and post for free over there I just recommend joining as a member to help keep another great resource for the D alive.. IIRC a lifetime membership for 2 is $59? bucks. well worth it to me....

Last edited by Old_School; 10-31-2012 at 01:27 PM.

Quick Reply: ultimatum!!!