1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

The BS Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2014, 09:53 PM
that_guy
Champion
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

The restaurant, and their food is damn good. There are a couple of them in Pittsburgh (that's where they were founded) and we used to go to them all the time. I was really happy when they opened one down here in SC while I'm in school.

Old 01-15-2014, 10:20 PM
Decepticon-Rango
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that's wats up might have to swing by there one day n try it out. used to be a Chevys Mexican restaurant dnt know if uve herd of it but they had kik as* food now its quaker. lookd kinda cheesy the building design ad all that but what I realy think is ironic is it used to be chevy's and quaker has a new Camaro up on a lift on the roof now.

Old 01-15-2014, 10:28 PM
Decepticon-Rango
Amateur

by the way that srt neon funny as all hell but I think that guy did that on purpose I mean come on who doesn't know how to do a burnout my 5 yr old daughter can burn the Rango out better then that kid can in a glorified neon. by the way you know shrpshter on here right? so his post on here and noticed dude lives lik 10 mins from me.
wanted to get ahold of him to bs bout the D's but hasn't been on since I messaged him was wondering if hes on a lot.

Old 01-15-2014, 11:11 PM
that_guy
Champion

Quaker steak is all car themed and everything inside. They are the same company as the oil, so they have all kinds of racecars, car parts, cars, and motorcycles as decorations in the restaurant.

Shrp was just on here earlier, but he hasn't been on as much lately. Send him another PM and he should respond. He did end up selling his Durango and getting a Challenger a while back.

Old 01-15-2014, 11:27 PM
Decepticon-Rango
Amateur

dam deff sounds like my place to eat now im deff gona go there no place like that around here at all so that's kool.

that's kool love those new challengers there so sweet looking. I drool like Beethoven the dog every time I see a new challenger and srt8 chargers. that's the next thing I wanna get after im done dumping half my life into my D of course lol but I doubt the D will allow me to save up the money to buy one. shes always running my pockets like a mugger in a dark alley lmfao

Old 01-15-2014, 11:36 PM
Decepticon-Rango
Amateur

let me ask ya this what do ya think bout the 2 , and 3 gen durangos personally I cant stand the 2 gen I hate everything about them and I love the front end of the new ones but realy don't like anything else about them the grill is like the koolest looking thing on them and the fact that there uni bodys like jeeps are cool. I wana figure out how I can do a conversion and put the new grill on the old D I think it look sik

Old 01-15-2014, 11:44 PM
Decepticon-Rango
Amateur

this thing is sik as hell this is kinda wat my end result is gonna be like cept ill b lifted and all that good stuff but I love the hole black and purple theme dodge has but deff needs more black on it

Old 01-15-2014, 11:48 PM
that_guy
Champion

I don't really like the look of the 2nd gens, they just look goofy to me. The 3rd gens look pretty good (especially that purple one) and have lots of nice features, but I don't really like that they're not really as truck like any more. If I was able to get a new SUV it would probably be the Grand Cherokee just because you can get the air suspension to have off road abilities.

Old 01-15-2014, 11:54 PM
Decepticon-Rango
Amateur

ya deff agree with ya on the new ones if I had to choose id choose this any day

Attached Thumbnails The BS Thread-131_0906_16_z-2b1999_dodge_durango-2bdrivers_side_view_desert.jpg  
Old 01-16-2014, 12:06 AM
adukart
Record Breaker
Received 27 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Decepticon-Rango
ya deff agree with ya on the new ones if I had to choose id choose this any day

That one was on ebay like 2 years ago. I don't know if it sold but they weren't asking a whole lot.

After having an uncle that owned a 2nd gen and working at a dealership my favorite is the 1st gen still. If I wasn't going off road however the 3rd gens, especially the 14's, are really nice. The new 14's have the 8spd and are quite quick. The v6 is on par with the first 5.9 rt durangos. I wish they would have a new ramcharger based on the ram chassis with 2 & 4 door versions like the wrangler.

Quick Reply: The BS Thread