Default RE: Lets hear them stories, 1st Gen Neons

looks like fun

Old 08-14-2007, 12:40 PM
boxerjl2
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

haha

ok i was sitting at a red light and This honda accord that i saw earlyer that day (who said he had vtech haha) well i was trying to get him to race me earlyer but he was like no i still have to drive 500 miles home and i was like come on but he wouldnt well back to the story i was a red light just sitting there waiting for green when i see him comeing up behind me but when he got the the light it turned green and he smashed on the gas (and this was from him already at a 30 Mph roll) so stomped it and shifted pretty damn fast and passed him so fast it was funny as hell!!!

then i stopped in at the grocery store to get some milk and he stopped and was Like " yeah i missed a gear" haha then the guy that was with himsaid "no you didnt" i laughed my *** off!!!

even after the "Honda Driver" lost he was still making excuses

that was a fun night but then i got wasted[:'(]but my friend was driveing (not drunk) and his sister backed into my car and messed up my front bumper and fender so im in the prossess of fixing it !!! its not to bad though

Old 08-14-2007, 03:08 PM
estneon
Record Breaker

good win and sorry to here about your bumper and fenders

i posted it before but i remember kicking that red integra's *** with the stratushe was wot and i was half way and two cars ahead lmaothen i floored itno more integras i have never seen a asian that mad before his freind was pissed tooand he had atleast 3x the mods of the strat

Old 08-15-2007, 02:27 AM
boxerjl2
Record Breaker

sweet again another win this time to a neon

yeah well my friends aunt has a 2000 purple neon and i was at like 2000 rpms in 3rd which is bad cuz we were slowed down to talk to her and when we got done talking she slammed on the gas and me being in 3rd at 2000 rpmsit took a while to catch up with the gear but once i did, i was gone.. haha it was freeken cool there are so many Neons in my town but all are to afraid to race becuz of my body kit.. i guess..butmost say it doesnt even look like a neon.. but i finally raced one but im pretty sure its a SOHC Automatic.... so its not that great of a win but hopefully ill get some race videos up soon

well not any big races my friend has an Oldsmolbile International Or something and he wants to race my neon and my brothers cutlass and i want to race my truck(which ill probably loose but it will be a cool video)

and once my import friend gets off his **** i will race him i think he has the same performance parts as me except he has a Mugin Race chip or something like that... but you never no till you runem but he is convinced he will win

what do you guys think a 93 Honda Civic with headers, cai, flow through exhaust and race chip .. Hmm well i guess it depends on the driveing also.. ill contact him and tell him to race me tomorrow

Old 08-15-2007, 05:06 AM
estneon
Record Breaker

i don't think you should fear a 93 civic even all thecivic ricers i knowhate the old ones[8D]

Old 08-15-2007, 05:26 AM
95neonriceeater
Record Breaker

93 civics? are you crazy? do you not know your JDM?!?!?!?!?!?

the 93 civic hatch EG6 is one of the most popular civics ever produced
most people swap the motors in those with either an B16, LS/LS-Vtech, GSR, Type R, K20..atleast around here thats what they're doing
that much power in a car 200 lbs lighter than our neons...stock for stock will blow the doors off of our 2.0s any day
theres a video online of a stock K20 in an EG6 (it might have had like 1 or 2 things) fly past an EVO (modded) from a roll

Old 08-15-2007, 06:39 AM
estneon
Record Breaker

yeah butout here they are just beat down there might be some out here...i was just saying don't fear it...i know about the k20 trust me if boxer said it had that i would say fear it i have a freind with a k20 thats why i still want a civic one day

Old 08-15-2007, 07:00 AM
estneon
Record Breaker

and evo's arn't as fast as vidio games say they arei don't fear a k20 after my turbo setup i say bring it on there might be a few out here even driving around and guess what you can shave weight on a neon

Old 08-16-2007, 02:11 AM
boxerjl2
Record Breaker

so i should fear the 93??? its a stock engine with an upgraded tranny with the peformance parts i said it had

Quick Reply: Lets hear them stories, 1st Gen Neons