1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Lets hear them stories, 1st Gen Neons

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2007, 04:05 PM
estneon
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lets hear them stories, 1st Gen Neons

i only race when their is only me and the other car on the road i don't care where we are at just as long as it is safe....a kid with a honda on the other hand will kill anything in the way just to beat a geo storm or a kia[8D]

Old 12-16-2007, 03:00 AM
Aerorat
All Star

ORIGINAL: jfink

well what exactly has aeroat done to his neon to beat an STi, not doubting just curious to your modifications. and another thing street racing is technically a stupid thing to do,can't say much i mess around on the highway every once in a full moon, but if you do it; its best to have full attention on the road and no paasengers. you wreck and kill somebody thats involuntary mansluaghter and since no state tolorates street racing your looking at some jail time. plus you'll lose your neon and nothing is sadder then a totalled neon[sm=outcold.gif]
Srt 4 engine and tranny swapwith AGP stage 4 upgrade with all the goodies with a few tricks and secrets. And I do agree on the street racing. even though I do it once in awhile

Old 12-16-2007, 04:25 AM
estneon
Record Breaker

youalmost have to street race onece in a while it proves you have donesome good workto your car.

oh aerorat you frogot theweight loss you have done to your car.[8D]...out of cutiousity have you gotthe mini viperpainted yet?

Old 12-16-2007, 10:52 AM
Aerorat
All Star

ORIGINAL: estneon

youalmost have to street race onece in a while it proves you have donesome good workto your car.

oh aerorat you frogot theweight loss you have done to your car.[8D]...out of cutiousity have you gotthe mini viperpainted yet?
Just anyone and everyone that does do street racing be very careful. Naw I didn't forget was just saying it as tricks and secrets. As far as painting I just can't decide on what color. Leaning to the sunburst orange they had on the newer srt 4's but I just can't decide.

Old 12-16-2007, 08:48 PM
estneon
Record Breaker

sunburst orange would look good with all the cf

Old 12-16-2007, 11:37 PM
Aerorat
All Star

Yea I agree I think that is the color i am going with

Old 12-17-2007, 11:24 AM
mmench
Captain

just because he did some lightening to his car doesnt mean it wont hook up. i know this from plenty of experience and i have also stripped completely 2 neons for drag racing so i know they will hook up if you drive rite

Old 12-17-2007, 11:48 AM
Aerorat
All Star

yep some people just don't know how to drive. Spinning tires is a way of showing the horsepower and torque you have. To take off with little or no tire spin is the way to show you can harness the power and get it to plant to the pavement

Old 01-15-2008, 05:07 AM
Aerorat
All Star

Question fellows there is this retard at work thats keeps talking crap about my neon(most of you know what I got in it) and he hasa 4X4 bone stock extra cab big boom system '97 chevy 1500 all decked out with roll bars and all of that crap. He keeps bugging me wanting to race and wants to race title for title. I have on dougt in my mind that I wouldn't stomp his a$$ in the ground. I keep trying to get him to do it for a meal or something like that.
So the question is should I do it and just take his truck to get him to shut up and just say he asked for it or what guys. I don't want to be an a-hole but this guy is getting old

Old 01-15-2008, 11:36 AM
boxerjl2
Record Breaker

i would tell him ok ill race your for titles and if he whens what is he going to do make you noterize your title..lol

he cant and if he takes your title un noterized file for a lost title

thats what i would do

but i have a 98 gmc 1500 and my 2.0 neon will eat it alive any day... so i dont know much about chevy but i no i stomped a silverado into the ground...

Quick Reply: Lets hear them stories, 1st Gen Neons