1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Lets hear them stories, 1st Gen Neons

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2008, 11:56 AM
estneon
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lets hear them stories, 1st Gen Neons

race it and when you win just tell him to get you that meal instead...unless you like the truck...either way you will win...so just do it

Old 01-15-2008, 02:43 PM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

tell him to put his money were his mouth is, then slap him in the face, and take his money......

when u tell him to race for titles he may not want to play anymore.... so that may solve ur problem.... had a kid with a acura integra do that, and all i said is i only race on the street for cars. needless to say i have not seen him in a while....

people can talk **** untill they r really challenged, the only thing is if u say to u will run him for cars, u BETTER make sure that u r ready to race him, just incase he takes u up on it.....

Old 01-16-2008, 02:11 AM
boxerjl2
Record Breaker

this guy has a 1970 Chevy short bed with a (his Words) "four and a quater 350" not sure what the means but how fast is this truck?? he says before he shifts into 2nd hes at 75 mph

so im gonna put my 2.4 up against and even if i do lose it should make a good video

Old 03-01-2008, 06:25 PM
Aerorat
All Star

hey guys it has been awhile been busy but just and update got rear disk brakes and struts on Mini Viper

Old 04-13-2008, 04:35 PM
Aerorat
All Star

Lets see if there are any new stories out there

Old 04-13-2008, 07:07 PM
neonracer1010
All Star

did u ever race that guy

Old 04-13-2008, 07:11 PM
Aerorat
All Star

Nope he got fired the next day and I haven't seen him since.

Old 04-13-2008, 10:49 PM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker

Today was the first day driving me 2dr. I just finshed it today and couldent wait. Some guy haning around with family was talking **** saying dodge neon is the 3rd womens cars ever made. Said he read it. Well I told him I would race ihs nice v8 truck and woop him. He raced me. I got up on it and I hit 10 psi. I didnt want it that high but I thought oh well. Hit second and a coupler blew off. So i was on no boost. He was about a car length behind me. I was atleast 5 car lengths ahead of him within a block. Then my plastic sheild in the wheel area were all rubbing on the tires and ripped off. oops. Man if my intercooler piping would have stayed together it would of been just crazy. I cant wait to go race all the turbo eclipses in town. There are millions. I think I can beat them.

Old 04-15-2008, 11:47 PM
Captansavaho
Captain

so im with my friend today.....and he reminds me of a great story about when i first got my car....im going down the road...its 3 lanes wide... im in the middle a civic pulls up next to me... im doing like 35...which in an auto is like great to punch it cause it will downshift and take of too 50 like champ...so i tell him lets go...just demolish him....he pulls up next to me...and ask what im running...i said its all stock bro....so we take off from the line...i sitll beat him...his was an auto i think...freaking hilarious...i was dying cause he insisted there was something more...which there isnt lol just pipes and a cai...but i was dying guy followed me for like 2 miles still trying to race me...

Old 04-16-2008, 01:25 AM
ryleynoyes
Veteran

holy crap aerorat! i haven't seen you on here in quite a while, and man, your car looks NICE!

i had a buddy try to race me a couple weeks ago, he has like, a 1995 ish bonneville, not even top of the line, just plain, with 3400? 3800? motor, and he wanted to race me. i'm like, nah dude, you'll beat me, i'm running low comp. pistons! and he's like, just do it. so i gave in, we get on the road, my other friend counts it down, i drop the clutch... and nothing happens.... i'm like, crap wheel spin BAD, so i let off a bit, still not moving. push the clutch back in, drop it in neutral. get out and look, and my driver's side driveaxle is broken, wobbling away. ****... so i finally got to tear into this weekend, and i actually SNAPPED THE SHAFT! not just the cv joint, but the actual shaft! i couldn't believe it. i must actually be getting some decent power... right?

Quick Reply: Lets hear them stories, 1st Gen Neons