1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Lets hear them stories, 1st Gen Neons

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2007, 12:34 PM
hnda8r
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Lets hear them stories, 1st Gen Neons

Homework meaning get a camera and start recording some races with these cars you "supposedly" beat.

I see that the SRT swap is true, do you have LSD? Because I still dont think you can get off the line quick enough to beat an STI without one. And how the hell do you NOT break any axles? Assuming that their stock.[>:]

Ahh never mind just keep telling your stories.

Old 12-14-2007, 03:03 PM
Aerorat
All Star

As a matter of fact I was on my home from my garage from putting the the Quaife automatic torque-biasing (ATB). Limited-Slip Differential in(as stated in Mini Viper is ALIVE). Besides I don't go out looking for races they come looking for me. My axles are not stock, I have the stage 5 axels from the driveshaft shop in which is here in my home state. and don't ever assume cause assume stands for
*** out of U and ME (ASSUME)

As far as operating camera while driving at high speeds not going to happen. I am not going to endanger someone else's life if something was to go wrong, but if someone wanted to be on the side lines fine. But like I said i don't go out looking for races they come looking for me

Old 12-14-2007, 03:30 PM
hnda8r
Captain

As far as operating camera while driving at high speeds not going to happen. I am not going to endanger someone else's life if something was to go wrong
EH, your no fun.[:'(] If I had a badass car like yours I'd go looking for some races to record. But dont be stupid about it. Hell I even recorded me gettin my *** whooped by a stock 05 Sunfire (my wife's) when I had my first high comp Neon. Just do it so that it can shut me up.

*You record the race once so that you dont have to race or endanger anyone again, plus its cool to re-live the moment over and over esp if you beat an STI.*

Old 12-14-2007, 03:51 PM
Aerorat
All Star

as soon as i get my car the way I want it I will be going to the strip and I will have video shot there

Old 12-14-2007, 04:10 PM
hnda8r
Captain

Oh boy when is that going to be? Anyway, post the video here whenever that happens

Old 12-14-2007, 05:39 PM
estneon
Record Breaker

recording a race on the street is the stupidest thing you could do...they can give you a ticket if you show your face....and sti's are not gods they can be killed....a highly modded one might give you a good fight thoughbut stock vs a tuned srt-first gen idon't thinkthe pos sti could win

Old 12-14-2007, 10:36 PM
hnda8r
Captain

So I guess all the people that recordedvideos on streetfire.net and youtube are all stupid? There are some professional drivers that take there drag cars out for drives and RECORD IT!!! Im saying record it but dont be stupid about it.

We can talk about this crap til we are blue in the face. The only way to find out is to get AERORAT to race an STI, and have some one video tape it. I dont care how they tape it just as long as we get a clear pic of whos the winner.

Old 12-15-2007, 03:11 AM
estneon
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: hnda8r

Im saying record it but dont be stupid about it.
thats what iwas trying to say...you can record it just don't be a idiot about it

Old 12-15-2007, 09:59 AM
hnda8r
Captain

So its official AERORAT needs to get a friend to record a race between him and an STI or and equal.

Old 12-15-2007, 01:05 PM
jfink
Veteran

well what exactly has aeroat done to his neon to beat an STi, not doubting just curious to your modifications. and another thing street racing is technically a stupid thing to do,can't say much i mess around on the highway every once in a full moon, but if you do it; its best to have full attention on the road and no paasengers. you wreck and kill somebody thats involuntary mansluaghter and since no state tolorates street racing your looking at some jail time. plus you'll lose your neon and nothing is sadder then a totalled neon[sm=outcold.gif]

Quick Reply: Lets hear them stories, 1st Gen Neons