96ACR*
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: just proved the neons capability

ORIGINAL: 96ACR*
i may be 17 but i probly know more about cars then you do
I doubt that....very, very much......
[/quote]

Yea w/e doubt all you want..still doesnt change the facts..but i dont even wanna argue with you i dont know you and you dont know me..just dont be running your mouth saying i know nothing about cars when you have no idea.

Old 11-06-2007, 11:54 PM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i only wish i knew sumthing about cars....al this time spent in the garage and i cant even locate the starter on these neons....what the hell????

Old 11-07-2007, 08:56 AM
Slashwannabe

ORIGINAL: DevilsReject

For starters, I know all about the M1 Abrams....as not only did I grow up and live on military bases most of my life, but I'm also a bit of a history nut myself....

You want motors that were proven? Try just about any of the Chevy motors from the late 60's and early 70's.....the 396, the 409, the 427, and the

I doubt that....very, very much......
I know how proven the 427's are, I gotta break my back this week and move one out of my brothers garage that spun a bearing, After I just got done pulling a muscle in my backmoving some lumber. Sooner or later all motors might have these problems but from expirence I've had less problemswith Chrysler Engines and my Neon Engine is no different, its a work horse.

Honestly I'd rather be a Chevy Guy than a Ford guy, Chrysler and Chevy have worked together jointly on things and have always had respect for each other but both companys agree they hate Ford. Even Fords I'd still take them over most European and Japanese cars except Mitsubishi, I like Mitsubishi especially their 90-993000GT. The Ford I like the most is my Dads 1975 Ford 3/4 Ton Truck that he has 33 inch tires on, it looks tough and is fun to drive.

Old 11-07-2007, 01:16 PM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i used to have a 1985 bronco with 31" mud king tires and a 350 modified...that thing was a beast, but my neon r/t with 17's and low profile tires went through more snow then the bronco did.....
the only fords i would love to have would be a 2000ish mustang....but only a saleen, roush, or bullit...or an old ford falcon....otherwise i hate fords.....
chevys suck....but not as bad as fords

Old 11-07-2007, 03:39 PM
estneon
Record Breaker

i hate ford too atleast thats something that we agree on. i don't just like mopar i like a hell of alot of makes but i know how long chevys tend to last...when i say i like a car company it's because the enigines and other vitalthings useally last longer. chevys can have some good engines if you take care of them. the only problem with my chevy (my bonneville) was that some ******* took advantage of it's 428ho and blew 3 pistons and beat the hell out of the crank...now i got a $2000 stroker kit to buy.but to do that i need a new 12bolt rear thats another $2000. the trans needs rebuilt for $200 but thats all and it's not too bad.

Quick Reply: just proved the neons capability