1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Problems With Shipping (95to96transplantneon) )**Issue Resolved**(

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 12:29 AM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hate to do this but I was ripped off by a member here (95to96transplantneon)

Hey Jeremy,

Just wanting to see whats going on with the money order, I wanted to make sure you were back from vacation since you didnt respond to my last message. PM me back and let me know whats going on.

Chris

the same day he sent back this

Hey chris...

I'm not ignoring you. And to be honest with you the MO is sitting right next to my computer with a stamp on the envolope, and I just now realized it... I will send it tomorrow... And scan the recipt for you to prove that it does exist... I apoligize... This looks bad on me I know... its my fault... Just give it a few days before killing me on the board again...

Jeremy

Hey Jeremy,

Thanks for the update. I really didnt want to bring it out on the board, it just didnt seem right with the reasons you said for it not getting here. If you would have said it was a shipping mistake I would have never posted public. I just hadnt been informed of what was really going on, and it seemed shady before you told me it was shipping errors.

Thank you,

Chris

That was 7-3 I believe and its 7/11 today and still nothing. I just know that if I had something sitting next to my computer with a stamp on it it would be out within a few days. And mail is like 2 or 3 days. Doesnt seem like your trying to me. Thats just my opinion. Didnt say you dont help out. You do. You provide alot of useful information and help people out. But other peoples money should be a higher priority.

Old 07-12-2008, 12:39 AM
95to96transplantneon
Record Breaker
Default RE: Hate to do this but I was ripped off by a member here (95to96transplantneon)

Ok tell ya what... If he agrees to Send back the money that I have in the mail right now... I will paypal him 75 tomorrow after I get off work... just to make this all go away... I'm done...

Old 07-12-2008, 12:58 AM
TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL
Professional

Zach said it best, all i needed was a scanned reciept showing you shipped it or a shipping number which is on the reciept, and I would have never posted this in the first place

Jeremy, if you paypal me the money, and a money order shows up, I will send it back the same day it gets here, garenteed 100%, or if youd like, you could paypal me the money, and if a money order shows up i can cash it, which would be $150, and then paypal you the $75 back so you get it in your account immediately and ill still have the refund.

paypal - TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL@aol.com

i gotta pass out, i work at 5am, let me know whats going on

Old 07-13-2008, 07:54 AM
TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL
Professional

Jeremy, are you going to paypal me or what? You have yet to respond to my offer, or even contact me at all. I know that your selling parts on the .org, and you only accepting money orders there too. Its pretty shady that your doing that if you have a paypal account like you say you do. 4 days have gone by since you said you sent the money order, and it should have been here by now. You dont live that far away that it would take longer then that. You got mine 3 days after I sent it. And the last time you said you sent it, you said you had left out my apt number and thats why it didnt get here, but my gf orders stuff from amazon and ebay all the time, and theres been lots of times its shown up with no apt number on the address, but it still gets here. Im calling bs on you ever sending it in the first place.

Old 07-13-2008, 12:16 PM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker

I am starting to agree. The messages he wrote me led me to believe he was also sending paypal to you.

Old 07-13-2008, 12:25 PM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker

The same thing is happening here, he was supposed to ship me some parts as a trade about a month ago, and im still waiting for them, i pm him multiple times asking whats going on and he has read the pms but dont respond to them.
J.

This was on his for sale post on the org after me and turbo told the sutuation on there.

Old 07-13-2008, 09:45 PM
TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL
Professional

Update on the refund He sent a $12.00 today via paypal, said hes on call 24/7 due to his job and will get to the bank tuesday and get the rest done. I'll update on weds as I will be gone at work tues morning and at a Slipknot/Disturbed/Metal Mulisha concert/freestyle motocross event in the afternoon

Old 07-13-2008, 11:26 PM
TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL
Professional

Issue resolved, refund sent via paypal

Old 07-13-2008, 11:29 PM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker

Great news! Thanks jeremy...

Quick Reply: Problems With Shipping (95to96transplantneon) )**Issue Resolved**(