Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default George Carlin Passed away

Check out this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktIEC...eature=related

Old 06-23-2008, 12:53 PM
JackMehoffer69
Default RE: George Carlin Passed away

Bad Political Views and he's an Atheist Good riddance, and since he's an atheist who cares about remembering him? he wouldn't want that. used to like the guy till I found out what kind of trash his mouth was spewing about the US and people who believe in religion. I'm not gonna wash his ***** just cuz he died fk him.

Old 06-23-2008, 01:56 PM
Ghost Neon 2
Record Breaker

Hate to break it to ya, but this country is not kosher.

Old 06-23-2008, 03:03 PM
JackMehoffer69

ORIGINAL: Ghost Neon 2

Hate to break it to ya, but this country is not kosher.
What country is?

whatever the case I got my Christmas 2002wish in2003 when we invaded Iraq and killed a bunch of Carpet flying *** holes. All is good and we bombed Afganistan! Next is Iran!

As long as the next President gets Gas prices down and is willing to invade countrys for little to no reason it should be a great next 4 years! Go McCain! I hate to see our trillion Dollar Military equipment gather dust.

I'm totally serious too. I like when Evil muslims get chopped up by our high tech military.

Besides what fun is it to have 1000 Nuclear war heads mounted on ICBMsand not use them? Although if a B2 Stealth Bomber drops a 50MT nuke thats just as fun too. we have 9000 nuclear bombs to choose the perfect size for our next 3rd world enemy!

I don't care about anybody outside of United Kingdom,Most of Europe,Canada,North America,Japan and Australia the rest can all go to hell we don't need them.

Old 06-23-2008, 03:07 PM
JackMehoffer69

George Carlin was only good in Bill and Teds Excellent adventure. Party On Dudes!

Old 06-23-2008, 03:11 PM
mulletman11
All Star

ill agree w u on that, macaine(spelling) 08!!

Old 06-23-2008, 03:13 PM
JackMehoffer69

ORIGINAL: mulletman11

ill agree w u on that, macaine(spelling) 08!!
I guess your not retarded after all. High 5 bro!

Old 06-23-2008, 03:17 PM
mulletman11
All Star

*mulletman11 high fives jackmehoffer69*

yea, i am kinda stick w the rebuplicans, i am pro bush, but was too young to vote, this will be my first election to vote in

Old 06-23-2008, 03:26 PM
JackMehoffer69

ORIGINAL: mulletman11

*mulletman11 high fives jackmehoffer69*

yea, i am kinda stick w the rebuplicans, i am pro bush, but was too young to vote, this will be my first election to vote in
For the most part it seems like you got your head on straight. I voted for Bush in 04 and I'll be happy to vote for McCain in 08. Obama has chocolatemilk behind the ears and if anybody thinks this country is so bad and corupt go live somewhere else and then see how good we have it in this corupt Country. At least we don't have to deal with Suicide bombing carpet flyers on a daily basis. I'm not racist but I do believe we need a President who is going to consentrate on all of America's problems not just the Black comunitys problems and thats the only thing Obama has expirence in is poorblack peoples problems that the party thathe's a member of made thempoor.

I don't get how the majority ofBlacks can be pro Democrat when it was the Republicans that freed them from slavery. The thing I hate too is how black people are going to vote for him just cuz he's black not for his qualifications or maybe its cuz he doesn't have any qualifications.

ets not forget Barrack Obama's full name... Barrack Hussein Obama.

Old 06-23-2008, 04:00 PM
Ghost Neon 2
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: JackMehoffer69

What country is?

whatever the case I got my Christmas 2002 wish in 2003 when we invaded Iraq and killed a bunch of Carpet flying *** holes. All is good and we bombed Afganistan! Next is Iran!

As long as the next President gets Gas prices down and is willing to invade countrys for little to no reason it should be a great next 4 years! Go McCain! I hate to see our trillion Dollar Military equipment gather dust.

I'm totally serious too. I like when Evil muslims get chopped up by our high tech military.

Besides what fun is it to have 1000 Nuclear war heads mounted on ICBMs and not use them? Although if a B2 Stealth Bomber drops a 50MT nuke thats just as fun too. we have 9000 nuclear bombs to choose the perfect size for our next 3rd world enemy!

I don't care about anybody outside of United Kingdom,Most of Europe,Canada,North America,Japan and Australia the rest can all go to hell we don't need them.
Statistically, just about anywhere but here. Our health care suck, crime is through the roof, illiteracy rate is climbing more an more ever year, economy is in the toilet, education system is getting worse and worse every year. US military is spread so this over the BS war, if something "real" pops off, we are going to be FUBAR. This war is over oil, and which is what kept me from joining.

And what makes you think you know the position of "blacks" on the upcoming election? Besides, His middle name is as common over there as "John" is over here.

Quick Reply: George Carlin Passed away