1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

What does stock SOHC run?

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2009, 08:26 PM
Altima_wb
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nate was talking about you not me... you really don't understand what you read do you... all you do is go around bashing people without a clue whats really going on...

Old 06-06-2009, 11:26 PM
Ghost Neon 2
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by Altima_wb
Nate was talking about you not me...

Originally Posted by Altima_wb
i like how you say i post things without having information to back stuff up but when you yourself use information to bash my post in another thread you fail to look further into the thread that you took that information from and read what it says about the 2.0 and 2.4 DOHC camshafts....
https://dodgeforum.com/forum/members...-dohccams.html
Let me ask you this; are you sure he was talking to me? Here is a hint. That is the same link in Nate's post.

Old 06-07-2009, 11:08 PM
Altima_wb
Captain

duh i know i posted it first and he was telling you to open the link that i posted which you obviously didn't open... I've done a lot of reading on neons.org lately some of it having to do with a whole lot of people that got ripped off by a certain somebody....

Last edited by Altima_wb; 06-07-2009 at 11:12 PM.
Old 06-08-2009, 11:22 AM
Ghost Neon 2
Record Breaker

I have had that chart since before you got your neon. Now you hope to save talking about the past. A lot of reading?! It's one thread that has had many posts removed, so it doesn't even make sense anymore. Many people huh? Name some names? Notice at the end where that guy takes superD for a loop, and never sends parts promised. He was not the only one either. Not that is has any bearing on this discussion.

Like I said, I was saying there is not difference in the intake cam. 0.20 lift at valve is not going to register. You'll get more of am impact by the daily weather. Why should you care about specs now? They did not matter when comparing a 95 cam to a cane #10, which are two completely different cams. And you try to tell me you just happen to have three friends with the same cars that all bought the same cam. Yet, they just happen to not be on this site. Are they triplets too? If they are not here to explain anything, then it is not helping. You did not build all three neons, or drive them on a daily basis. Your neon is stock. Other then what time you may have spent helping these guys, you have no real personal experince.

Quick Reply: What does stock SOHC run?