1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Do Not Do Business W/ GhostNeon2!!!!!Be For Warned!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2009, 05:57 AM
Captansavaho
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

altima was just ready to jump on ghost neon.. even had some links bookmarked lol! and good point estneon! well hopefully it all works out in the end!

Old 12-28-2009, 06:29 AM
Ghost Neon 2
Record Breaker

Altima is just mad I called him on a few topics. Welcome to the web. Even took the time to do "backround" check. Has more time ( and interest) than I. Maybe you have more time when your neon is stock.

What shop ports heads with a 2 day turn around time? There are six here that want at least 2 weeks. And none are going to do anything without a deposit, which is what I requested. Partial payment up front and the rest when completed. Correct me if I am wrong OP. The OP payed 100% up front. I did not ask for that, but was caught a bit off guard.

As for the legal comments, you guys talk like I am looking at a six year stretch over a cylinder head. pft. Legal disputes below $500 are addressed as misdemeanors. Waste you time if you it to do so. I'll get back to cleaning these valves off.

Amazing though, how those that have less than all the facts, pretend to know what they do not.

Old 12-28-2009, 09:19 AM
96NeonJunk
Rookie

Originally Posted by Ghost Neon 2
Altima is just mad I called him on a few topics. Welcome to the web. Even took the time to do "backround" check. Has more time ( and interest) than I. Maybe you have more time when your neon is stock.

What shop ports heads with a 2 day turn around time? There are six here that want at least 2 weeks. And none are going to do anything without a deposit, which is what I requested. Partial payment up front and the rest when completed. Correct me if I am wrong OP. The OP payed 100% up front. I did not ask for that, but was caught a bit off guard.

As for the legal comments, you guys talk like I am looking at a six year stretch over a cylinder head. pft. Legal disputes below $500 are addressed as misdemeanors. Waste you time if you it to do so. I'll get back to cleaning these valves off.

Amazing though, how those that have less than all the facts, pretend to know what they do not.

"
As for the legal comments, you guys talk like I am looking at a six year stretch over a cylinder head. pft. Legal disputes below $500 are addressed as misdemeanors. Waste you time if you it to do so. I'll get back to cleaning these valves off. "

Did pay all up front figured if you were good it would help you out, and at the legal comments...theft under $500 is a misemeanor in State of Maryland.....Internet Scamming under Maryland Law for internet fraud passed bill in October 2001 is a Felony i'm taking you to court for misdemeanor theft i'm taking to court for internet fruad....two completely different charge basis....Go ahead, call States Attorny's Office and state who you are and ask them....or like i said just get the head sent out before Jan 10, 2010...and you'll have nothing to worry about....simple as that...
Oh and here for your pleasure right out of the States Attorny's Email to me today, w/ all proof of Nov 14th payment, and all emails between both of us including thus far this thread just for you know it all....

After you follow these steps the bad guys should have some real problems. It is felony internet fraud if you send someone money or goods and do not receive what you have paid for. Please keep in mind that under federal law the seller/trader has exactly 30 days to complete the transaction from his/her date of receiving your money or package. I suggest using delivery confirmation on any transaction you may do in the future because this is proof of time lines and also proof the item or money had been received.

You may ask yourself doesn't it have to be a certain dollar amount? No, Under the new internet fraud laws if a computer is used to defraud someone this is no longer a street crime and falls under federal internet guidelines. In turn the case will be heard at Baltimore County Courts until the time a Judge happens to find the case to be worth the insite of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, under their CyberCrimes unit, Thats if a Baltimore County Judge cannot make contact the defendant/s and or his lawer. As I spoke of if the Defendant in this case has not produced in hand your product purchased by Jan 10, 2010, which is very much past the 30 day limitations, basically he would have no choice wheather it goes to court or not, at this time the transaction for this car performance customized head falls flat right into felony internet fruad. Mr. Princler I'd like to contact you futher on this situation as emails from the defendant arises. Ineed you are correct with being pateint for the most part in this, in the end the person you speak of legally has already buried themselves. I'll be in contact. Thank you for your time and understanding.

Last edited by 96NeonJunk; 12-28-2009 at 09:21 AM.
Old 12-28-2009, 11:59 AM
Altima_wb
Captain

you can call me out on whatever you want it don't bother me you can say what you want about me its just a website and i'm not upset dude seriously i've been called worse by far better then you.... i know what i know and you know what you know whatever don't matter to me... my problem with you is your scamming which yes i had the links ready for if you ever pulled the stunt on here which you hadn't till now... you had actually sold stuff on here and came threw so i was willing to let you continue doing whatever without me interfering and posting the info that i had which btw is no big secret anybody can go on neons.org and search for you name and it comes right up... and honestly the first time i ran across post about you scamming i was just reading on neons.org which i do regularly... i just kept it in mind in case it ever came up here which it has.... i just love how even after all this time different person different item your selling and all your excuses are the same... oh my car left me stranded... i don't have a job so i've had no money for gas... didn't have the money for shipping.... couldn't find a certain part so i had to wait.... dude its so close to the same stuff its like reading the exact same thread all over again... just with new person and different item... i really feel sorry for neonjunk cause he got screwed... but it sounds like this time your scamming has gotten you screwed cause hes got ya by the ***** with the law on his side... last time you were lucky cause the guy didn't live in the states... say what you want i don't care i'm just sitting back laughing at you and your stupidity its very entertaining... gives me a good laugh before i go to work... its a great way to start the day....

Old 12-28-2009, 11:53 PM
96NeonJunk
Rookie

Originally Posted by Altima_wb
you can call me out on whatever you want it don't bother me you can say what you want about me its just a website and i'm not upset dude seriously i've been called worse by far better then you.... i know what i know and you know what you know whatever don't matter to me... my problem with you is your scamming which yes i had the links ready for if you ever pulled the stunt on here which you hadn't till now... you had actually sold stuff on here and came threw so i was willing to let you continue doing whatever without me interfering and posting the info that i had which btw is no big secret anybody can go on neons.org and search for you name and it comes right up... and honestly the first time i ran across post about you scamming i was just reading on neons.org which i do regularly... i just kept it in mind in case it ever came up here which it has.... i just love how even after all this time different person different item your selling and all your excuses are the same... oh my car left me stranded... i don't have a job so i've had no money for gas... didn't have the money for shipping.... couldn't find a certain part so i had to wait.... dude its so close to the same stuff its like reading the exact same thread all over again... just with new person and different item... i really feel sorry for neonjunk cause he got screwed... but it sounds like this time your scamming has gotten you screwed cause hes got ya by the ***** with the law on his side... last time you were lucky cause the guy didn't live in the states... say what you want i don't care i'm just sitting back laughing at you and your stupidity its very entertaining... gives me a good laugh before i go to work... its a great way to start the day....

The other guy thats not in the States also has the right to file a complaint against ghost if he really wants too all he needs to do is go to this site http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Its internet Cybercrimes FBI site in which he can file a complaint through them even though he isnt a U.S. Citizen he has rights b/c of being defruaded by a U.S. Citizen...the site has all the info that the other Gentleman would need...He does speak english right? All in all i do hope that Ghost does just get things done and out the door, once everything is on the roll its not going to stop til the FBI & State Gov is done... Thought i'd lay out that link for the other guy....seems like he didnt get alot of what he was suspose to thats just terrible...what a shame.

Old 12-28-2009, 11:57 PM
96NeonJunk
Rookie

any updates on the head finishing up Ghost???

Old 12-30-2009, 12:52 AM
Ghost Neon 2
Record Breaker

Altima, I did not call you anything, and the poor guy you speak of not living in the states was a liar. superD and others can speak on the behalf, and the parts they did not receive. But I digress.

I truly wish Jose would dare file any complaint what so ever in the US. I pray for such an opportunity! He is on Facebook, if you really want to ask him. I'll have to dig up the tracking info from back then.

Since this is the new form of communication, suppose I'll check this more than normal. Shawn, the head is not the issue. The valves are, which need to be cleaned before installation. These are used valves and should be cleaned before installing in the cylinder head.

Old 12-30-2009, 02:07 AM
estneon
Record Breaker

this whole things kinda stupid...the head is clearly almost done...i dont see what the big deal is really...as a ex worker of one of the best restorations shops in az we would quote people 1-2 months...but i mean hell sometimes it would be 3-4 months...this whole thing has nothing to do with *****...its just plain assholish when its this close to be threatening when he pretty much said sorry its not finished im working on it...that right theres good enough imo...auto work sucks...alot...sometimes it takes more time then we think we can do...like i said thats why you dont pay upfront

Old 12-30-2009, 05:38 AM
96NeonJunk
Rookie

Altima, I did not call you anything, and the poor guy you speak of not living in the states was a liar. superD and others can speak on the behalf, and the parts they did not receive. But I digress.

I truly wish Jose would dare file any complaint what so ever in the US. I pray for such an opportunity! He is on Facebook, if you really want to ask him. I'll have to dig up the tracking info from back then.

Since this is the new form of communication, suppose I'll check this more than normal. Shawn, the head is not the issue. The valves are, which need to be cleaned before installation. These are used valves and should be cleaned before installing in the cylinder head.

OK so your cleaning valves n all cool did you see my post that i said all in all i'm fine w/ the head being sent out as a bare ported set-up, and we call everything even and be done w/ the transaction. It would be easier for you and i both to just send it out as it is now. I'm not judging anyone for half done work, i'm saying you put more time and effort into the head then you expected so lets call it a sale for a bare ported head and end the transaction w/ plain shipment and end all this.

Old 12-30-2009, 05:50 AM
96NeonJunk
Rookie

Originally Posted by estneon
this whole things kinda stupid...the head is clearly almost done...i dont see what the big deal is really...as a ex worker of one of the best restorations shops in az we would quote people 1-2 months...but i mean hell sometimes it would be 3-4 months...this whole thing has nothing to do with *****...its just plain assholish when its this close to be threatening when he pretty much said sorry its not finished im working on it...that right theres good enough imo...auto work sucks...alot...sometimes it takes more time then we think we can do...like i said thats why you dont pay upfront

Yea it is stupid, i'm still wondering when it will be done, even offered just to take the bare ported head twice, b/c of the added work he put into the head, and have everything done and sent out. Well estneon we're not in az, and around here machining can be done pretty quick as far as i've seen behold in the little town i live i theres 5 different auto machine shops, including basic napa auto, i know auto work sucks if i knew i'd waiting til after the new year for a head i wouldve did it myself, any paying up front usually is the way most people do business specailly w/ motors n such, i've always paid up front...it usually helps smaller business persons w/ getting things done parts whatever it might be, at this point i already have pnp head oon the car now...i just want to be done with this whole transaction and both of us be on our way, it just keeps getting drug out more n more....Ghost still knows his stuff about neons by no means is his mechaincal knowledge at question, he just needs to finish w/ a warth this transcaction....end of story, not worried who thinks i'm a**hole or dick head what so ever, not here to give a crap bout that, here to finish the business transaction hopefully with out all the legal crap.

Quick Reply: Do Not Do Business W/ GhostNeon2!!!!!Be For Warned!!!!!