1st Gen Ram Tech '93 & older Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve 1993 Rams and older. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

1st Gen Ram Tow Truck Value?

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2021, 12:18 AM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

its my truck and i can use it as a please. i am almost into it what insurance values it at after all the repairs i have had to do to it to get it on the road and driving. it looks good from afar but far from good up close

Old 12-11-2021, 08:51 PM
Skatulaki
Rookie
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It's your "CAR" and you can do with it as you please, and that includes calling it a "Truck" which it is not. I can also do as I please as far as negotiating a price !

Old 12-11-2021, 09:01 PM
Skatulaki
Rookie
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Apparently, according to you, your, EL Camino needs a lot more work, yet you are worried about the insurance payoff, and not the condition of your "cult classic" El Camino! You worry about your scrap hauling EC ! I will worry about what I want to negotiate for the tow truck ! You have contributed nothing to this thread except to insult me and my knowledge of just what I am likely to get into. Please do not come back! Thank You!

Old 12-11-2021, 09:11 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,269 Likes on 3,016 Posts

I think this thread has run its course.

The following users liked this post:
jkeaton (12-12-2021)

Quick Reply: 1st Gen Ram Tow Truck Value?