2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

my blower went out!

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2007, 03:12 PM
shrpshtr325
THE ULTI-MOD
Received 34 Likes on 32 Posts
Default RE: my blower went out!

ORIGINAL: User2006

ORIGINAL: shrpshtr325

12 bucks at the stealer, and its under the glove bock on the passenger side, push the seat all the way back and recline it, then lay on your back w/ your head under the glove box and you should see the wire staring back at you
so what do you do when its a Single Cab. j/k..
you could do as suggested and hang out the back window, open the passenger window and hang out it, or stand on your head and hope you dont get too bad a headache

and my dad changed the one i my durango(when it was still my moms) and thats how i found him in his truck to try the one in his in her truck to see if it was the problem,

o and the new resistor is a lot bulkier, like it would last better

Old 09-13-2007, 04:57 PM
Billiam
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ORIGINAL: User2006

ORIGINAL: shrpshtr325

12 bucks at the stealer, and its under the glove bock on the passenger side, push the seat all the way back and recline it, then lay on your back w/ your head under the glove box and you should see the wire staring back at you
so what do you do when its a Single Cab. j/k..
Well all I say is, if you try it, have a friend video tape it for us. It sounds like it would be comical.

Old 09-13-2007, 06:10 PM
rred
Professional

it would be interesting watching someone try to get in and out of that position. the seats on my exteneded cab don't lay back vary far.

Old 09-14-2007, 01:47 AM
rred
Professional

so i jump in my truck today. and all of the sudden my blower works just fine. it's like nothing was ever wrong with it. weird!

Quick Reply: my blower went out!