2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

HHO Fuel cell

Search this Thread

Old 06-19-2008, 12:17 PM
stopbendingover4oil
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HHO Fuel cell

ALSO TO NOTE: IF YOU THINK THIS IS A BUNCH OF MUCUS POOP, THEN WHY ARE GOVERNMENTS CONVERTING THEIR CARS TO HYDROGEN ON DEMAND SYSTEMS!

i.e., SOUTH KOREA, BRITISH COLUMBIA, ON
http://www.hydrogencarsnow.com/blog2...rease-mileage/

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/st...933&EDATE=

FYI, companies like UPS and FEDEX have converted their GAS SUCKERS into HYDROGEN ON DEMAND!

AND YES I WILL BE CONVERTING A 1991 HONDA CIVIC HATCHBACK to HYDROGEN ON DEMAND...HOPEFULLY IN SEPTEMBER WHEN I"M NOT SO BUSY!

Old 06-19-2008, 12:33 PM
stopbendingover4oil

A SIMPLE EXPLANATION OF HOW THIS WORKS...

When H2O (water) is charged through electrolysis, it produces (seperates) H & O simultaneously.

H2O is introduced with electrical charge (Direct Current) DC molecules become excited and divides into its primary elements of H & O.

The produced H & O are now in GASEOUS FORM!

THE DOUBTERS WILL SAY...."IT TAKES MORE ENERGY TO PRODUCE THE HHO THAN THE ENERGY IT RELEASES"

FACT HHO can produce with as litte as 1.5 volts and this is an "ON DEMAND SYSTEM' HHO ONLY PRODUCES WHAT THE VEHCILE NEEDS AND CALLS FOR!

THE FUEL CELL YOU ARE CREATING CREATES A VACUUM IN WHICH BY CONNECTING TO YOUR CLEAN AIR SIDE OF YOUR AIR INTAKE, IT IS COMBINED WITH GASOLINE AND THE AIR IN THE COMBUSTION CHAMBER AND THEREBY BURNT!

Once Burnt, HHO or HOH converts back to H2O, It is now absorbed in the inner heat from the engine @ 350-400 degrees F and conveted into super heat!. The H Vapor is pushed out during the exhaust stroke and out the tail pipe, there it condenses back into water vapor and eventually collects back to water.

-> The results are => ODERLESS EXHAUST, CLeaner engine, lowered CO2 Emissions and Lowered No2 emmisions, almost 0!

I'm no tree hugger but I do care about the environment and my bottom line, I'm sick of the idiot leaders of our Great Country continually take a back seat to this issue of hydrogen and alternative fuel all to get bribed by lobbyists and the Saudies to shut their mouths otherwise they won't receive a private vacation paid for by our tax dollars and no more campaign contributions!

Am I mad...no! I AM BURNING WITH RAGE over the REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS, corporate fat pigs getting in the way of technology and innovation...AND NO ETHONAL IS NOT THE ANSWER TO OUR OIL SHORTAGE...I'd like to meet the J*** A** who thought of this idea..."Let's make fuel from Corn...Will it cause increased food prices...Oh no...not at all!" SCHMUCK!

Oh in case you didn't know your car actually only uses 25-30% of the gasoline you put into it...the rest? Oh it's PURE WASTE which your catalytic converter conviniently rids for you....So then shouldn't our gas be 70-75% cheaper!? Anywho...I think I'm done rambling on this forum...this is my third cup of coffee.!

Old 06-19-2008, 12:48 PM
stopbendingover4oil

Oh one more fact...During Jimmy Carter's presidency, his fuel MPG mandate to ALL AUTOMAKERS FOR CARS PROCUED HAD TO MEET 28.5 MPG....WHAT happened!? How do we go from those OLD CRAPPY STEEL HEAVY AS A HEFFALUMP cars to get 28.5 mpg to a cars BARELY GETTING 20mpg's? I wanted to buy a new Dodge Caravan or the Dodge crossover SUV...but then I SAW THE MPG'S! ARE YOU KIDDING ME! I don't know who enjoys being on top more when the Saudi's and Iranian's see the US need for oil.....Interesting to see AL GORE PUSHING "GLOBAL WARMING" and pushing his own electric "carbon friendly" company...meanwhile he says nothing about fuel alternatives that are in existance now!

Old 06-19-2008, 12:54 PM
stopbendingover4oil

Did you know when the SLIME BALL Al Gore won that Nobel Peace Prize HIS "global fearing" message was selected over a TRUE HERO aling with the other 217 recipients...READ ABOUT IT before you hail Al Gore the saviour of Mankind! I guess human life and compassion is worthless to these elitist!
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/noel-sh...savior-al-gore

Old 06-19-2008, 01:04 PM
rpowell
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey everybody, sorry I haven't installed my system and posted the findings yet. I have been real busy at the shop and haven't had time to tinker with it. I plan on installing in the next couple weeks and I will post my findings along with a list of what else I have done to my truck so we get an acurate comparison.

Old 06-24-2008, 02:26 PM
rpowell
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok finally got mine installed. I am still tinkering with the adjustments and this will be my first tank with it installed. I will let you all know how it goes. I know there is another device I have to install to get the optimum results, but I want to try this first to make sure it's gonna be worth it.

Keep your fingers (and toes if you can) crossed[8D]

Old 06-25-2008, 08:12 AM
shrpshtr325
THE ULTI-MOD
Received 34 Likes on 32 Posts

ok installed my cell this week too and im running my first tank of gas, i would have any solid results until i run the second tank through and the overhead in my truck isnt picking up and difference w/ it but i really didnt expect it to its so far off

Old 06-26-2008, 07:36 PM
Painless

I've been following this thread with a lot of interest, as I've been researching HHO technology myself, hoping to build such a system for my 4.7 engined Ram.

One point that is brought up in several of the pages I've visited about this technology is that of the computer offsetting the gains due to it's monitoring of the exhaust through the oxygen sensor, the HHO system 'cleans up' the exhaust gases considerably, which makes the computer think that the gas / air mixture is way too lean. The result here is that the computer will rich up the fuel mixture and offset and usually leave you with worse mpg than before the booster. This might be why you have seen no difference on the mpg meter in your vehicle, shrpshtr325.

Seems there are some circuits out there that will sit between the oxygen sensor and the computer and adjust the readings going back to the computer to fix this problem though.

Old 06-26-2008, 10:14 PM
shrpshtr325
THE ULTI-MOD
Received 34 Likes on 32 Posts

i have heard about these systems, but i have also heard that some gains will be had even without them and if i could prove that then i could invest in one of those systems

Old 06-28-2008, 11:07 AM
nomolos1
Rookie

I was thinking about the ecu making the adjustments the other day. I figured moving the O2 sencerto the front ofthe cat, or remove the cat. (I'm in Florida, no emmissions control yet) I would just have to deal with the check engine light. Or find a way to send a false reading to the ecu. The resister to the ecu has my intrest. I would probably get a wideband or some sort of Air/Fuel moniter to verify that the fuel is leaning some.

Quick Reply: HHO Fuel cell