2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

HHO Fuel cell

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 10:30 PM
varsis
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: HHO Fuel cell

ORIGINAL: craig4465

I have made a few changes in the design in the cell and have got some promising results.
I was getting around 17mpg after the first trial run i had a 7 mpg gain. so for those who say this stuff is BS i say check my tank.
What are you running for engine?

Old 05-16-2008, 12:12 AM
geoffb123
Veteran

Thats pretty good gains.

Old 05-21-2008, 05:29 AM
nomolos1
Rookie

I'm ready to get started on my HHO. Where do I get everything? And is my altenator big enough to run mor amps than the 3.9L V6. I have a 4.7L 2wd QC. I've been lucky to get 14 mpg. I would love to see 20+ mpg.
I would like to also try it on my VW Jetta. I currently get 30 mpg. I t would be awsome to se 40+ mpg. (Hybrid eat that!)

Old 05-21-2008, 03:04 PM
shrpshtr325
THE ULTI-MOD
Received 34 Likes on 32 Posts

please write a how-to very soon i want to try this, but cannot find any diys or how tos on it

Old 05-21-2008, 06:43 PM
rpowell
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You can go hereto get all the info, purchase pre-made systems w/full directions and learn how to do it yourself if you want. You have to pay for the info and access to all the other sites, but I only have $150 invested and my HHO system sittin in front of me (haven't installed it yet as my business has been running me ragged).

Old 05-30-2008, 06:59 PM
nomolos1
Rookie

Here is a few things you can do to get a little extra help at the gas pump.
-go to a taller, more narrow tire.
-pump your tires to with in 2 psi of the max of what the tire recommends
-get rid of the clutch fan, get electric fans.
-2 to 3 ounces of acetone per every 10 gallons of gas. (I got an extra 3 mpg)
-get engine oil cooler. (helps a little with temps)
-get a high flow cat.
-You can lean your fuel some if you have an engine mngmt system. (not recommended if you have a heavy foot) Should get a wideband to monitor it.
-High flow air filter (K&N, or there of) Leans fuel a little by itself.

Old 06-19-2008, 12:15 PM
stopbendingover4oil

test

Old 06-19-2008, 12:16 PM
stopbendingover4oil

Hello HHO enthusiasts...I've been reading some very good posts on the toping of "Hydrogen Gas Fuel Injection" for your cars...I've been researching this concept for a month now and I can't tell you how many skeptics and doubters there are of this system...on the opposite end, I've seen crazy claims of 100% hyrdogen fuel. What people don't realize who doubt this "technology" is that it's not a storage of Hyrdogen gas (you'll always see references to the Hindenburg or some HYRDOGEN FUEL SYSTEM). This is not storage of H...IT IS ONLY AN ON DEMAND FUEL SYSTEM. Meaning, the H gas is only produced when needed by the air intake...

stopbendingover4oil

FOR A DETAILED STEP BY STEP HOW TO GUIDE ON THIS GO TO THE BEST RESOURCE I'VE SEEN THUS FAR WITHOUT YOU PAYING A SINGLE PENNY FOR THIS INFORMATION...PEOPLE THIS TECHNOLOGY HAS BEEN AROUND FOR over 150 years! If you don't believe this technology works then buy a DIESEL CAR AND CONVERT IT TO WVO (WASTE VEGETABLE OIL or VEGGIE CAR). THIS WORKS! HHO or HOH fuel injections systems work! URL: http://www.mindstrain.com/ (DOWNLOAD THE PDF's and WATCH A STEP BY STEP VIDEO ON HOW TO CONVERT YOUR CAR!)

stopbendingover4oil

Think of this simple concept....IF YOU MODIFY YOUR AIR INTAKE WITH A K&N FILTER over your OEM air filter...does your car not get better power and gas savings? I'm not that savvy with cars but I do know that when I replaced my OEM air filters in my civic which already gets 35mpgs and my Dodge Caravan ...maybe 25-27mpg? I noticed power increases AND better MPG improvement....I don't have EXACT data but you get a feel for your car after so many years...

PEOPLE, stop THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA from being the SAUDI and IRANIAN PRISON B****!

Do your research! Then make a decision if this works or not....FYI.,..LAST FRIDAY THE JAPANESE CREATED A 100% H2O powered car...NO not a Hydrogen Fuel Cell like Honda and GM...THIS WORKS SOLELY ON WATER which converts to Hydrogen Gas! Check the link:

DO YOU THINK IT'S A COINCIDENCE THAT THE SAUDI'S ANNOUNCED THAT THEY"RE GOING TO PRODUCE 200,000 MORE BARRELS PER DAY KNOWING THAT THIS CAR HAS BEEN RELEASED IN JAPAN!>? IF YOU READ THE PRESS STATEMENT CAREFULLY FROM THE MINISTER OF OIL, HE STATES THAT HE EVEN ADMITS THAT THE CURRENT PRICES ARE TOO HIGH AND IN FEAR OF PEOPLE GETTING CRAZY IDEAS FOR USING ALTERNATIVE FUELS, THEY'D RATHER INCREASE OIL SUPPLY THAN FACE THE TUNE OF PEOPLE NOT NEEDING THEIR OIL! I guess they have to tell their family to stop super sizing their meals at burger king now!
http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/play...php?cl=8304856

Quick Reply: HHO Fuel cell