2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

ABS module wiring diagram?

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2016 | 07:04 PM
98DAKAZ
Champion

Sounds good but I would say only 10% at most would go as far as you.

Diesels have been direct injection for years, didnt know that

The guy on Roadkill says he only buys pre smog autos but my guess is he owns a newer auto for the comfort and electronics they offer.

People are to lazy or smart to want to work on an auto these days thats why computer driven autos are coming they can watch TV and eat popcorn going to work in a car.

Old 12-24-2016 | 07:33 PM
magnethead
|
Legend

yea, diesels have been DI for years. that's how they got rid of the classic "diesel" cackle, as I recall, by moving the injectors from the intake runner to the combustion chamber.

BTW, for purposes of this thread, I put a 1,000 ohm resistor in place of each solenoid, leaving the blue wire disconnected. Drove the truck around the driveway and the ABS light stayed off.

I also noticed my truck has 3/16" brake lines front and back, unlike 1/4" on the one I got from the junkyard. I didn't take one of those lines out to check for the nut/thread size, I should have.

I talked to another guy that bypassed his RWAL for the same reason, dump valve was stuck open and had no rear brakes.

Old 04-22-2022 | 03:02 AM
DONTHATE

Does anyone or can somebody take a picture of there abs wire harness on the 06-10 charger sxt I need to see where all the wires go thank you

Old 04-22-2022 | 09:56 AM
HeyYou
Administrator

Originally Posted by DONTHATE
Does anyone or can somebody take a picture of there abs wire harness on the 06-10 charger sxt I need to see where all the wires go thank you
How about posting in the charger section.......

Quick Reply: ABS module wiring diagram?