2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

windows smashed out

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2006, 03:03 AM
rhowe
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: windows smashed out

yah, the whole truck deal sucks, i feel for yah a little. i'm parranoid so i would have moved it or left, but on the bright side: she must of had some crazey putenanny right? u know what i mean if u know what i mean. tell me u you were not going hoggin, please!!

Old 08-24-2006, 03:38 AM
BlackDak07
Rookie

ORIGINAL: rhowe

she must of had some crazey putenanny right?

why do you think i stayed lol

Old 08-24-2006, 03:50 AM
BlackDak07
Rookie

i dont even care about the staples...i have had worse, but thats a long story.......i filled a report yesterday so we will see what happens...

then today i saw the kid again at the gym and he literaly ran from me...not to mention his face looked like a blue berry...lol

Old 08-24-2006, 04:05 AM
rhowe
Professional

i like blueberries, does he have a sister? and a dakota(so this post is legit).

then today i saw the kid again at the gym and he literaly ran from me...not to mention his face looked like a blue berry...lol
[/quote]

Old 08-24-2006, 06:10 AM
User
Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

If anyone ever did that to my truck and i found out who it was they would be laying in the E.R. Thats one thing i cant stand about having nice cars/trucks these days, if people get pissed off at you not only do you have to worry about your life, but your car to. I would rather take a bullet in the arm or leg then someone taking out all my windows and pissing on my truck.

Thats why they need to make it that you can have electric shock alarms on your car so when somone gets to close for to long or pisses on it, the car shocks the hell out of them..

or a bubble shield. I would pay 50k for a indestructable shield around your car while parked.

The only thing that has happened to me with my truck is people throughing coke/pop/cola w/e you want to call it all over my truck. Sticky everything, and people shoe polishing the windows i hate that so much. In texas the stuff gets baked on from the 300degree temps we have and its imposible to get off.

But ya like virused said, you should beat his *** again.

Old 08-24-2006, 06:25 AM
dodgerules86
Champion
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: User2006
The only thing that has happened to me with my truck is people throughing coke/pop/cola w/e you want to call it all over my truck.
You forgot soda .
Anyways, that sucks about your truck, BlackDak07. Hope everything turns out ok.

Old 08-24-2006, 12:45 PM
01DakSport4x4

yea any pics?

Old 08-24-2006, 02:08 PM
Chris
Record Breaker

well, if you know where he goes to the gym... i hear that a lot of bad accidents happen at the gym. metal bars suddenly cracking people in the skull, weights being dropped on heads... why dont you tell him that you guys are cool, and offer to spot him. then throw 200 lbs. more than he is asking for and walk away. and then why he is struggling and has to have an employee help him to a shameful upright standing position, you can bust his winshield, and take a **** on his dash. or you could hire a female body builder to beat his ***. i think that would be funnier in the long run; as long as you get pictures.

Old 08-24-2006, 08:42 PM
erock92kota
Professional

Yeha I would of walked over to the biggest chick in the gym and said.......

Excuse me miss, but uhhhh....... That dude over there...hes talking alot of **** about you. Then she says like what? Then you say.....well...I really dont want to repeat it, but he said that your (this is where you pull something out of your *** about her personal appearance or habits or someting like that). Follow that up with, I wouldnt of said anything but I just thought you might wanna know incase the rumors start flying. I dont know why he would be saying stuff like that since you seem nice to me when I see you around in here. Then she will gladly walk over there ask him what his problem is. When he denies everything she will get inherently pissed off and kick his *** for ya.

You get the drift. Not only that, but she will problably continue kicking his *** for like the next 6 monts whenever she sees him.

Just my other .02

Quick Reply: windows smashed out