Speeding tickets?

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2007, 02:53 PM
Biged83
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Speeding tickets?

just wondering what some of everyones ticket experieces are this is mine

i got caught racing a dodge magnum with my old volvo. first thing out of the cops mouth " you know i could take you to jail" 2nd thing "what do you have under the hood?" 3rd "i couldnt clock you because you were going to fast and you pulled over for me (the other guy just kept going) so im going to write the ticket for 80+" that was a $350 fine in CT with no points. second big ticket was i was late for work so i was doing 120+ in the volvo again (can you see why i sold it?) my radar went off so i slowed down and he got me with laser at 96 in a 55. again 1st thing out of the cops mouth " you know i could take you in right now and have your car towed?" took $450 for tha lawyer to get me out of that one with no points.

so after all that i dont speed anymore. so with the kia the cops used to pull me over because they figured young kid out messing around or drunk driver ( i used to come home through CT at like 2 am and alot of bar hoppers go from CT to NY to drink longer)

now with the neon i dont do any of the above. i cuise at about 10mph over speed limit and i dont do anything to get myself busted. its not worth it any more to old and my insurance is high enough..lol[/align]

Old 04-22-2007, 09:08 PM
spikeymikey87
Record Breaker
Default RE: Speeding tickets?

i dont get tickets because i dont drive fast

Old 04-22-2007, 10:28 PM
Andpto
All Star

im 17 and a ticket would be the end of driving time since my insurance high enough as it is. i dont dirve to fast

Old 04-22-2007, 11:48 PM
Acrfanatic
Professional

Driving fast is overrated. Its acclerating fast that gives me the rush....even though neons arent even the fastest things out there.

Old 04-23-2007, 02:09 AM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

yeah, i have gotten no speeding tickets, but i almost did when i was not even speeding, i was out cruizing in my town, there is a four lain highway, so i got on and at the light a guy reved his engine, i was just out cruizing with some of my buddys. my friends elcamino, and a friends s10...later down the road he ended in the middle of our group, so he punched it buy us (thinking he is a bad ***) and in the meadian, a cop sat, the cop pulls out and puts his lights on, my friends and i are driving together, and the cop gets behind me, and pulls me over......the cop being a ***** comes up and asks me "do u know how fast u where going?" i said absolutly, i was doing 48( 45 mph zone) he said no, i clocked u doing 62....i was like " no sir the pt cruizer passed me" at this time my friends pulled over just ahead of me....any way the cop wrote me a ticket, and i went to court to fight it, with my friends at my side, along with my other friend that is a DA, he dropped it when he hurd the story..........

some cops are *** holes, that is why i hate them [:@]

Old 04-23-2007, 02:17 AM
contagious19
Champion

i gotten only 1 speeding ticket. i was going 75 on a 55 and not only dat. hey also got me for loud music. dey were 2 merry units (motorcycle cops) he was cool about it. i went to traffic skool to get da point off my license. but i get away wit speeding alot but i just cruise now to 5 to 10 over da speed limit. but dats about it, for now.

Old 04-23-2007, 02:30 AM
2004neonR/T
Professional

I was late for work one time I was the cop said he clock ed me at 95 in a 35 150 dollars later I dont speed any more

Old 04-23-2007, 02:41 AM
contagious19
Champion

yea i think after u get da first speedin ticket u dnt tend 2 do it again

Old 04-23-2007, 04:36 AM
lblackneon
Champion

I'm not a speeder. I only speed when I'm in the mood accelerate a bit. I keep it safe.
After getting my most recent mods installed on my car, I sometimes want to accelerate and listen to the exhaust. I'm tempted to test my car's ability to pass 120 mph now.

Old 04-23-2007, 06:05 AM
shapecharge

I don't get tickets. Autobaun.....NO SPEED LIMIT!!!!!!! It is great. I go faster in my wifes BMW though. I drive around 100mph to work on a daily basis. In the BMW it is more like 130.

Quick Reply: Speeding tickets?