2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Exterior and Interior mods?

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2007, 02:17 AM
AirWolf
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exterior and Interior mods?

Ok theres a few threads on hp and exhaust . What about exterior mods and interior mods I think I have the most of those two things . I mean most of you have 17inch rims and tires and some have a drop and srt spoiler but thats about it . So who has what ?

Old 04-28-2007, 02:52 AM
AirWolf
Default RE: Exterior and Interior mods?

Ok Guess Ill have to say what I have for both my exterior and interior . I have a srt4 spoiler, depo black led tails , nightshaded 3rd brake light, custom red cuda side stripes and ghost diamond up and down stripe, cf b and c pillers, black housing headlights, flip flop custom trunk, red led neon under car kit , zzapp 3 inch black antenna, tinted windows,nightshaded sides . interior wise is red pillers, black vinyl headliner and red vinyl visors, red and black speedhut custom flamed glo gauges and matching hvvc glo overlay, diamond plated floormats, red and black leather seats front and rear, gloss black painted radio benzel and shifter thing, pioneer cd player and custom polished chrome and cf shifter and cf ebrake handle. Thats about it but always lookin for more stuff to do and get for my sxt

Old 04-28-2007, 02:56 AM
spikeymikey87
Record Breaker

get some tvs in the headrests lol i cant realy think of anything else, you got it all. did you ever find that gauge overlay for me?

Old 04-28-2007, 03:01 AM
AirWolf

Cleaning out the garage in the morning so Ill find that for you . Your still lookin for one guess everyone has theres and hasnt changed to custom ones like me and Im planing on getting a indash dvd and upgraded 4 way speakers and amp really soon.

Old 04-28-2007, 04:53 AM
djmagic
Record Breaker

Exterior: 18 inch konig theroys, silver mirrors, tinted windows, 3 xclusive audiowerks decals and SRT-4 exhaust. Interior: custom enclosure with a ten in each corner, blue neon in the trunk, two 1200 watt amps, alpine deck

Old 04-28-2007, 12:01 PM
twk62390
Professional

i have black depo leds (getting them painted blue), 17 drift rims, buddy club body kit, tinted windows, srt 4 spoiler, vibrant exhaust, clear 3rd brake light, power acoustik amp, 2 diamond audio 12s in a fiberglass enclosure, kenwood head unit, alpine type s speakers, blue interior leds, a viper security system, painted drums and calipers, painted mirrors, and i guess thats about it. oh and hopefully doin airwolfs flip flop this weekend

Old 04-28-2007, 01:09 PM
Biged83
Captain

mines got 17" kobe envy rims, 35% tint, and a neon decal over the 3rd brake light. interior is stock and its staying that way..lol

Old 04-28-2007, 02:14 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: twk62390

i have black depo leds (getting them painted blue), 17 drift rims, buddy club body kit, tinted windows, srt 4 spoiler, vibrant exhaust, clear 3rd brake light, power acoustik amp, 2 diamond audio 12s in a fiberglass enclosure, kenwood head unit, alpine type s speakers, blue interior leds, a viper security system, painted drums and calipers, painted mirrors, and i guess thats about it. oh and hopefully doin airwolfs flip flop this weekend
Your rides awesome lookin I love the blue and your buddyclub kit and the black leds painted blue are going to look nice just like your mirrors . hopefully by early summer I will have my evo5 full kit on and painted and my stock mirrors painted and more of my interior done and hopefully I will have my 17or 18 inch all black rims with red lip on and tires. Also vertical doors on.

Old 04-28-2007, 02:30 PM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

I have an SRT-4 Spoiler, Shorty Antenna, Painted Brake Calipers, lowering springs, Cross-Drilled/Slotted Front and Rear Rotors, soon to have fiberglass eyelids and a Mopar Lip Kit. For the interior, not much really, just a new shift **** and my in-dash RB1 GPS system.

Old 04-28-2007, 07:09 PM
twk62390
Professional

is that
ORIGINAL: AirWolf

ORIGINAL: twk62390

Your rides awesome lookin I love the blue and your buddyclub kit and the black leds painted blue are going to look nice just like your mirrors . hopefully by early summer I will have my evo5 full kit on and painted and my stock mirrors painted and more of my interior done and hopefully I will have my 17or 18 inch all black rims with red lip on and tires. Also vertical doors on.
thanks airwolf......i plan on getting vertical doors too anda srt hood.....then after that im not sure what to do.....i got like 6k more miles til i can get headers and all

Quick Reply: Exterior and Interior mods?