2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Official 2nd gen offtopic thread...

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2007, 07:42 PM
AirWolf
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official 2nd gen offtopic thread...

Thank you for noticing its not just me its the ones that start with me 1st . When I just give my ops like I suggested to swimmer to go with led neons than a drop after winter is through. Thats what started that thread going off topic and the one with kalv with his white led bulb not being legal I that thread just went to the dogs with par going after me. Seems like everyone and there grandmas can have ops on here and I never bash on there ops but when I give mine thats when the bashers start in with me. This forum is going to the dogs. Newbies again like to take over the forum. Ive been on here longer than most who bash on me .

Old 12-06-2007, 07:45 PM
Izero
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: GrApHite03

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

Fine I will play it your way and post in here . Only reason why I wont post is becasue I dont like posting any pics anymore . I hate bashing anyways . Put to much hard work into both of my rides to have them called a ricer or so on. You all get it now I hate givin into all who just going to bash me work when I post pics anyways.
welcome to the off topic thread... we try to have fun in here.

I don't recall anybody calling you a "ricer" or you car "rice". I don't think people want to see pics of your car so they can make fun of it, they want to see it so they can believe you about the mods you have. Doesn't matter if they call it rice anyway, its your car and its what you like. If you showed me pics of your DOHC turbo 1st gen, i could not make fun of it no matter what it looked like outside. It's got ***** to back it up...

I've read posts about all the mods you have, but have never seen one picture. Sorry, but that makes me not believe you. I think its the same way for others.

If i told you i puta 6.1l hemi in my second gen but refused to posts pics of it, can you honestly tell me you would believe me?

as mentioned before this is a fun thread, please don't accuse me of bashing you. That won't be fun.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++1
[sm=ttiwwp.gif]

Old 12-06-2007, 07:47 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: Pharmboy

ORIGINAL: contagious19

Fine I will play it your way and post in here . Only reason why I wont post is becasue I dont like posting any pics anymore . I hate bashing anyways . Put to much hard work into both of my rides to have them called a ricer or so on. You all get it now I hate givin into all who just going to bash me work when I post pics anyways.

I don't recall anybody calling you a "ricer" or you car "rice".......
actually pharmboy did
yeah... sorry... just not my style
Yeah your ride isnt different so not my style looks like everyother neon but do I bash and call yours a ricer no. Only thing that might be ricy is my graphics but more power to me for anything you dont like makes my ride even cooler.

Old 12-06-2007, 07:49 PM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

Keep it up guys...

Old 12-06-2007, 07:55 PM
Izero
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

how many quotes do you think she can get into a single post before the server explodes...... man airwolf just post some pictures of "you're amazing, most fabulous marvelous extra super duper neon" so all of us can just shut the hell up about it all.....

Old 12-06-2007, 07:58 PM
Pharmboy
Veteran

actually pharmboy did
Yeah your ride isnt different so not my style looks like everyother neon but do I bash and call yours a ricer no. Only thing that might be ricy is my graphics but more power to me for anything you dont like makes my ride even cooler.
i went for one more quote

don't you remember? it was about the green first gen that someone posted pictures of with like the florescent pink and orange and other crazy colors going on. I still want to see the 2nd gen with the cuda stripes and stuff, I think that will look good. I'm just reallynot a fan ofcars that are all mismatched and crazy.

Old 12-06-2007, 08:02 PM
AirWolf

How about this I will post pics when I get a real ride and not a neon. I may make neons more than what they are to me shes a winner and to my shows so sorry I went overboard with you all she is just your normal show ride thats trailered and storaged. So I might post when I feel safe to.

Old 12-06-2007, 08:11 PM
GrApHite03

case closed, she's not posting pics. Thanks everyone for playing, but game over. back to the fun.

HOLY ****ING **** thats a cheap HD-DVD player. Parents are flying in next week, gonna see if i can con one out of them for christmas.

Old 12-06-2007, 08:15 PM
Pharmboy
Veteran

yeah I want to hear about howwell it works,if they are coming out with higher capacity disks, will they all still be compatable.

Old 12-06-2007, 08:16 PM
AirWolf

actually pharmboy did
i went for one more quote

don't you remember? it was about the green first gen that someone posted pictures of with like the florescent pink and orange and other crazy colors going on. I still want to see the 2nd gen with the cuda stripes and stuff, I think that will look good. I'm just reallynot a fan ofcars that are all mismatched and crazy.
Well what are show cars they are mismatched and crazy lookin . Ill post pics when Im done with my sxt for all of you who like a ghost and old school mopar theme. Enough about my 1st gens .

Quick Reply: Official 2nd gen offtopic thread...