2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Official 2nd gen offtopic thread...

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 05:55 PM
GrApHite03
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official 2nd gen offtopic thread...

i recently came across something that i thought was pretty funny... replies to one's own post that include things like: "Why does everyone ignore me!?" "Nobody cares, what ever!" Or "X amount of views and no posts!?"

I find that silly and childish... Now before anyone gets there panties in a bunch, this is solely my opinion and nobody should really care what i think anyway.

Does anyone ever think that maybe no one has an answer to the question? Also, why don't you do a little research on the issue instead of sitting back on your *** and waiting for someone to hand you the answer?

[/rant]

Old 12-11-2007, 08:16 PM
blackflame
Captain

ORIGINAL: GrApHite03

i recently came across something that i thought was pretty funny... replies to one's own post that include things like: "Why does everyone ignore me!?" "Nobody cares, what ever!" Or "X amount of views and no posts!?"

I find that silly and childish... Now before anyone gets there panties in a bunch, this is solely my opinion and nobody should really care what i think anyway.

Does anyone ever think that maybe no one has an answer to the question? Also, why don't you do a little research on the issue instead of sitting back on your *** and waiting for someone to hand you the answer?

[/rant]
Yeah, its really gay when people do that. If I see a reply like that I just make a post saying, "Sorry, I don't know...(insert question here)." If see a lot of views but no posts on mine i'm thinking its because people just don't know it.

As far as researching for yourself...I haven't seen things that make me mad. At least not a lot. I mean, sometimes its just nice to talk to someone and get their opinion. Or I have tried looking and can't find squat. If there is ever something that would take for ever for a person to explain and I can't find anything myself I just ask for a write-up they might know of. Forums should be used for opinions, user experience, and back-up if you can't find the stuff yourself.

I have thought about this a lot lol. Good subject graphite! I think a lot of people think about this.

Now! What about questions that are posted all the time?? When you see the same topics over and over. Like, "what size tire do i need for 17's?"

It gets annoying but its like...the first time it happened it was fine. Then someone else comes and they are in the same situation but its annoying to us who have answered it 1000 times. But its not their fault, ya know? I have a tendancy to ask a question, forget, not find the post, and then ask again. I feel bad when I do that lol.

Old 12-11-2007, 09:30 PM
Adionik
Champion

Gonna go jogging...WEIGHT REDUCTION!~

Old 12-11-2007, 09:44 PM
GrApHite03

ORIGINAL: blackflame

[/rant]
Yeah, its really gay when people do that. If I see a reply like that I just make a post saying, "Sorry, I don't know...(insert question here)." If see a lot of views but no posts on mine i'm thinking its because people just don't know it.

As far as researching for yourself...I haven't seen things that make me mad. At least not a lot. I mean, sometimes its just nice to talk to someone and get their opinion. Or I have tried looking and can't find squat. If there is ever something that would take for ever for a person to explain and I can't find anything myself I just ask for a write-up they might know of. Forums should be used for opinions, user experience, and back-up if you can't find the stuff yourself.

I have thought about this a lot lol. Good subject graphite! I think a lot of people think about this.

Now! What about questions that are posted all the time?? When you see the same topics over and over. Like, "what size tire do i need for 17's?"

It gets annoying but its like...the first time it happened it was fine. Then someone else comes and they are in the same situation but its annoying to us who have answered it 1000 times. But its not their fault, ya know? I have a tendancy to ask a question, forget, not find the post, and then ask again. I feel bad when I do that lol.
I don't really get mad at the same questions posted over and over again... yes it can be a waste of time, but some times its easier and faster just to post an answer. At the same time its just as easy to search first.

not knocking the poster, but the recent e-brake light thread... I searched "ebrake light" in the 2ng gen forum only and got this:
https://dodgeforum.com/searchpro.asp...mitbutton=+OK+

Dodge forums has a great search feature that actually works. Unfortunatley searching is not the first thing people think of. In my years of forum memberships and even running my own large forum, it just doesn't happen.

Old 12-11-2007, 09:47 PM
GrApHite03

ORIGINAL: Adionik

Gonna go jogging...WEIGHT REDUCTION!~
I've always said: weight reduction starts with lunch

Old 12-11-2007, 10:26 PM
blackflame
Captain

wow...I never new this place had a search button lol. I just found it after taking a second or two to look.

I think it may be not be used as much because they don't stick out very much lol. A lot of forums that I have been to don't have a search button. So its not in my head to look for one. I mean...its a tiny button up there in that tiny nav bar. I rarely ever look up there anyways. 70% of them are dumb buttons I won't ever use so I don't even bother. That search button belongs by the post thread/poll buttons. And you should be able to type it out right there and hit enter. That is called good interactive media layout!

Old 12-12-2007, 01:26 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

ORIGINAL: Sawhiskey

ORIGINAL: Midnight

XBOX 360 COD4 players... learn from the best by adding Midnight8500
check it out, we got a comedian.
Hahaha. I was 16 at 4 or something in a deathmatch. I've gotten better. WOOHOO!

Let me know when you're gonna get on graphite...i'm just here. GF crashed early.

@ contagious...you should really travel bro. Seeing new stuff changes your perspective on life and there is a LOT of stuff to see around in the world. After i'm done paying off my technology (AHAH) my friends and I are planning on a cruise...
I played with Adionik last night a bunch of games, he is pretty good, he even saved my *** a few times.
Sorry I was on late last night I hadda goto bed.
Just being a little cocky. Add me if you want. You won't be disappointed with me on your team. I'm not saying I'm the best, but I'm pretty good. My K/D ratio is always stays above 1.50

Old 12-12-2007, 02:26 AM
Adionik
Champion

Is anyone on COD4?

I still do'nt know what the three S's are, but i'm going to eat a tuna sandwich right now

[:@]

Old 12-12-2007, 02:45 AM
GrApHite03

Is anyone on COD4?

I still do'nt know what the three S's are, but i'm going to eat a tuna sandwich right now

[:@]
Shower
Shave

we are on now, but we got a full party (9)

Old 12-12-2007, 03:21 AM
GrApHite03

neon03se nice playin' with ya tonight... we're on same time every night. send me a message again like you did and if we got room i'll send ya an invite.

k3v

edit: weird font!? don't know whats up with that...

Quick Reply: Official 2nd gen offtopic thread...