2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Official 2nd gen offtopic thread...

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 04:04 AM
neon03se
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official 2nd gen offtopic thread...

ORIGINAL: GrApHite03

neon03se nice playin' with ya tonight... we're on same time every night. send me a message again like you did and if we got room i'll send ya an invite.

k3v

edit: weird font!? don't know whats up with that...
same here man, i gotta get used to the game though. It is really fun, and i like the sort of realism it has to it. I played a bit of the campaign and was wetting my pants the whole time lmao. It's seems like a very well made game, I should have bought it a while ago. But for sure I'll be playing a lot more, so I'll send you a message when I'm on. Your team is pretty damn good

Old 12-12-2007, 07:56 AM
Andpto
All Star

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f41/...43/index9.html

i think i found airwolf on srtforums... post 127 eb04 is her sn

Old 12-12-2007, 01:11 PM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

Original: eb04

Yeah I get attention more now for having a srt4 . They love the cf stuff and they always ask me what kind of spoiler I have and I say its a cf avs one . I get ton of guys askin me out especailly since my plates say turbogal. Every guys wants to race me also. Im not a rice queen anymore since I sold both the 96 which was redone before I sold her and my sxt . So the 96 is way old subject and my srt4 has no decals or stickers on it . She has a 60 trim with massive engine mods so Shes probably faster than most of the bashers on here rides. Just becasue I made one bad horrible mistake with the 96 yrs ago doesnt make me still a ricer . My srt4 is and will never be rice.
Sounds...familiar.

Old 12-12-2007, 01:18 PM
GrApHite03

that's def her... she is gonna deny it to no end, but the one phrase: "massive engine mods" that is proof on its own. She has said theat so many times on this forum.

Post #52 https://dodgeforum.com/m_879897/mpage_4/key_/tm.htm

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

I love the stis especalliy the one Im lookin at has massive engine mods and very well taken care of and has some slight show mods took 2nd place last yr and a carshow I was at in the import class. I like the awd part of it also I can work with that at the track. For 25 grand well worth the money.

I'd love to pick it apart more, but this site runs so damn slow at work. I've been done arguing with the girl for a while now... I don't believe a word that comes out of her mouth. It's like that old charlie brown teacher... wah-wah-wahhh-wah-wah wah-wah wah-wah-wah-wah-wahhh

Old 12-12-2007, 01:20 PM
GrApHite03

read these posts: http://www.srtforums.com/forums/sear...archid=3694507

Old 12-12-2007, 01:49 PM
Mat00ES
Captain

Haha just did alittle searching myself, its all the same stuff said here just spun around.

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f41/...-shoes-392501/

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/f69/...tripes-399783/

Mat

Old 12-12-2007, 01:52 PM
neon03se
Record Breaker

it says she sold her 1st gen, isn't that the one she is always bragging about, implying that she still has it. I thought she didn't have an srt anymore, that post was two months ago. I used to sort of try to understand her but wow reading that has made me change my mind. I don't see the point in lying and not backing your info up, YOU WILL get called out on it and then complain when you do?? I don't get it. And when asked to post pics, she always says "we'll see, if you guys behave" wtf lol just do it already. She swears like its a privelege or something for us to see pics of her ride. It must be able to ride on water and fly to its destination, maybe thats why she won't post pics.

on the first link to the srt forum, she gets called out on the next post lmao

i'm sorry airwolf but you really should sit back and think about what you are typing. There is no intelligent reason for lying and not backing your posts up. You really do say the same thing over and over again. I am one of the few that actually sat back and even defended you for a bit, but i can't anymore its like you just don't learn. Either post pics or stop saying you have all this crazy stuff done to your cars. Why did you say you sold the 1st gen, and that you have an srt in the srt forums? I don't understand you. this is all MY OPINION

edit- remember what i asked you on COD4 yesterdayGraphite? What i said has increased about a trillion times lmao

Old 12-12-2007, 02:40 PM
Adionik
Champion

WHACK!!!! No one invited me to play COD4 last night!

What am I the fat kid or something!?!?

On a lighter note...i went jogging and i feel as though I got hit by a truck.

[&:]

Old 12-12-2007, 02:45 PM
GrApHite03

we had 9 for most of the night... which is actually unusual. Chris sent me a message so he got in. i actually don't think you were online at the time. we were pwning most of the night so nobody left.

Old 12-12-2007, 02:48 PM
Adionik
Champion

I got online, sent a few of your buddys a message for an invite, got none so I got offline after playing a little campaign.

I was sad.

EB04 FTMFL

Quick Reply: Official 2nd gen offtopic thread...