2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Official 2nd gen offtopic thread...

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2007, 06:32 PM
Adionik
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official 2nd gen offtopic thread...

what in the **** is that?!?!?

Old 12-12-2007, 06:35 PM
Adionik
Champion

I would also like to note to dodgeforum that when I grow up, I want to be a dyno queen.

Complete with tiara and all!

Old 12-12-2007, 06:58 PM
neon03se
Record Breaker

that playground is pretty damn awesome lmao. anyway for the exhaust, from what i have read even from Magnaflow themselves is that for a 4 cyl car like ours a dual exhaust is pretty much all for show, and for "performance" its recommended to have a single outlet exhaust.

EDIT: I was off about the 4 cyl. part, it had been a while since I read it but the same point is shown........straight from magnaflow.com

http://www.magnaflow.com/07techtips/faq/question14.asp

Here is another tid bit i found about the size of piping etc from their website as well
http://www.magnaflow.com/07techtips/faq/question10.asp

Old 12-12-2007, 08:13 PM
AirWolf

Again Im not a member of that srt forum and this forum is getting worse than that one. Alot of my friends are members but I dont have a srt4 anymore just two non srt4 neons . Im again not this ebwhoever she is if it is a she. You guys are so crappy funny Im not on any srt forums just this crappy forum and alot of others that arent neons or dodge forums . Alot say massive engine mods that have massive engine mods anywhere online and you have no real proof that Im this so called person over on srt forums . AGAIN IM NOT OVER ON SRT FORUMS . I DONT HAVE AN SRT4 SO WHY WOULD I JOIN A FORUM WHEN I DONT HAVE ONE !

Old 12-12-2007, 08:31 PM
Pharmboy
Veteran

ORIGINAL: AirWolf/EB04

Yeah I get attention more now for having a srt4 . They love the cf stuff and they always ask me what kind of spoiler I have and I say its a cf avs one . I get ton of guys askin me out especailly since my plates say turbogal. Every guys wants to race me also. Im not a rice queen anymore since I sold both the 96 which was redone before I sold her and my sxt . So the 96 is way old subject and my srt4 has no decals or stickers on it . She has a 60 trim with massive engine mods so Shes probably faster than most of the bashers on here rides. Just becasue I made one bad horrible mistake with the 96 yrs ago doesnt make me still a ricer . My srt4 is and will never be rice.
oh it's you all right... all that talk about rice, massive engine mods, cf stuff, 96 green "rice" neons, bashers, and what not.[sm=bustedsign.gif]

It's funny because you got all mad at me when I said your green 96 looked like a ricer because of all the random colors, but you think it looked ricey too[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 12-12-2007, 08:49 PM
AirWolf

Whatever if you dont believe me I have other non idiot forums to go on that I have been on longer than this one and like my rides and never bash or they get banned for good.

Old 12-12-2007, 08:57 PM
Pharmboy
Veteran

why would you post pics on those forums? [sm=huh.gif]

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

Again Im not a member of that srt forum and this forum is getting worse than that one. Alot of my friends are members but I dont have a srt4 anymore just two non srt4 neons . Im again not this ebwhoever she is if it is a she. You guys are so crappy funny Im not on any srt forums just this crappy forum and alot of others that arent neons or dodge forums . Alot say massive engine mods that have massive engine mods anywhere online and you have no real proof that Im this so called person over on srt forums . AGAIN IM NOT OVER ON SRT FORUMS . I DONT HAVE AN SRT4 SO WHY WOULD I JOIN A FORUM WHEN I DONT HAVE ONE !

Old 12-12-2007, 08:59 PM
Mat00ES
Captain

All I have to say is you have said many times that you left the SRTforums, and to leave you must of been there. Im too lazy to look now, just got out of work. So, w/e.

random 2 cents.

Mat

Old 12-12-2007, 09:14 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: Mat00ES

All I have to say is you have said many times that you left the SRTforums, and to leave you must of been there. Im too lazy to look now, just got out of work. So, w/e.

random 2 cents.

Mat
I said I was never on there never a MEMBER ! What I mean by that is lookin at the forum from time to time . You dont have to be a member to look. I would be using the same name that I use on here ifwas a member on there you dont see any airwolfs do you .

Old 12-12-2007, 09:17 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: Pharmboy

why would you post pics on those forums? [sm=huh.gif]

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

Casue Ive been a member of those forums for longer than I have been on here and they have seen my 1st gen that you all wanna see and dont believe I have and they dont bash on anyone or anyones ride. hey I even have a pic of my acr on there wow. Nice forums get pics of my rides when bashing forums dont. I pick and choose who I show my rides to. People who are my friends and like the work and time I put into my show neons.

Quick Reply: Official 2nd gen offtopic thread...