Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 12:16 AM
03neonRT
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: lowering springs or red neon under car

ORIGINAL: 96ACR*

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

NEONS=NEONS thats why I got them and they look really nice and Ive seen a ton of nice rides with them on all show rides seem to have them . You know the ones that are at sema and hin . Way nicer than any of our rides mines getting there though . I totally disagree with you who hate neons underneathe.
well thats your opinion, i would never ever put them on anything i own no matter what, there just tacky and should stay on ricers, id rather have go then show, doing 240km/h +is way sweeter then having a car that looks like a carnival at the flick of a switch.
+1. You must be one of the like five 1st Gen guys I actually agree with on anything. lol.

Old 12-04-2007, 12:47 AM
swimmer07
Veteran

you guys might think it's tacky.. but i've seen them on cars and it looks pretty cool, so i might get them.. i appreciate everyone's opinions and with strongly consider both sides.. lets not get in a fight over neons though... kinda silly.. everyone has their own taste

Old 12-04-2007, 02:07 AM
96ACR*
Veteran

You havent even seen my rides so shut up and move on and neons do look nice on nice rides. Neons make more sense on neons thats the way I see it and a hundered more neon owners that have them even the go neon and srt4s have them under there ride. Show is way safer than go anyways and better on any ride. More show than go anyways maybe not on here but in general.
Well i saw the pics of that black one you have on here, neons would not look good on it, but your choice, if you think it looks good thats all that matters..i gues..lol, anyways ill stop rippin on you guys about your clown mobiles, and show is not better then go, you spend all your time worrying that something will happen to it, but w/e stick with your show and ill blow by you with my go

Old 12-04-2007, 08:37 AM
swimmer07
Veteran

another thing to consider is that performance mods cost a hell of a lot more than show mods most of the time.. and for people like me, show mods are easier cause i dont know **** about performance, i'm getting a CAI at christmasbut other than that i have no clue about performance, and until i can get the 5 grand for the turbo, or for the tranny swap, i think i'll stick with show mods

Old 12-04-2007, 12:31 PM
AirWolf

You havent even seen my rides so shut up and move on and neons do look nice on nice rides. Neons make more sense on neons thats the way I see it and a hundered more neon owners that have them even the go neon and srt4s have them under there ride. Show is way safer than go anyways and better on any ride. More show than go anyways maybe not on here but in general.
Well i saw the pics of that black one you have on here, neons would not look good on it, but your choice, if you think it looks good thats all that matters..i gues..lol, anyways ill stop rippin on you guys about your clown mobiles, and show is not better then go, you spend all your time worrying that something will happen to it, but w/e stick with your show and ill blow by you with my go
Well my 1st gen hahn turbo custom neon is way better lookin than anyneon youll ever see and my sxt has changed big time since I last took pics put the cudas on and ghost badge just waitin on the mopar lip kit and cuda hood and drop and vertical doors rather stay alive by sticking with show than dieing racing or have my ride fall apart like your ride probably will end up doing racing.

Old 12-04-2007, 12:40 PM
Mat00ES
Captain

Well my 1st gen hahn turbo custom neon is way better lookin than anyneon youll ever see and my sxt has changed big time since I last took pics put the cudas on and ghost badge just waitin on the mopar lip kit and cuda hood and drop and vertical doors rather stay alive by sticking with show than dieing racing or have my ride fall apart like your ride probably will end up doing racing.
Damn, then your 1st gen must be good, Im now on the waiting list for pics. I have seen alot of nice neons.

Mat

Old 12-04-2007, 12:52 PM
eaks
Professional

Ok airwolf.. common..

Ive had enough of your rants about your cars.. i highly doubt that you have the sickest neon anyone has ever seen.. otherwise im sure you would be all over magazines adn stuff.. You have already come in and said to go with your $50 led underbody kit.. and i doubt that thats the best kit money can buy.. Your just assuming that everything you have is the best.. to you your ride my be the best in the world but its very unlikly that it is so you need to stop giving your opinion as facts.. sure come in with your opinion but dont try and make your opinion to be factual (which in some cases they may be)..

Were all here to have a good time and talk about our neons and stuff.. but sometimes you take it a bit too far..

just my .02!!

Old 12-04-2007, 12:53 PM
AirWolf

Yeah been workin on here for yrs to get her what she looks like now and put alot of time and money into her shes my baby and I love what shes become my show and go ride . She has a ton of engine mods with the hahn stage2 turbo kit . I will post as soon as I can get to her the bad weather is coming again this weekend . On the outside shes just a mean lookin and awesome at the same time. Also the interior rocks .

Old 12-04-2007, 02:14 PM
NHARINTON
Record Breaker

Airwolf...... arnt yuo in Norther Indeana?? If you are thier is no bad weather coming this weekend light snowshowwers and maby some freezing rain.... yes i live about 2 hours north of indeana border.... as a matter of fact... i am driving down to Elkhart / Southbend tomarrow or this weekend...... you could see my beat POS and i could get a few pics of "the best neon ever" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sounds like a great plan!! Dont worry im not "making fun of / burning / picking on / or in anyway trying to be mean" i just really want to see this 1st gen!!!

^^wow i cant spell for **** when i type.... oh well, i would also like to add i would LOVE to see some trophies... or are those in storage too??

Old 12-04-2007, 02:40 PM
GrApHite03

:grabs popcorn:

Quick Reply: lowering springs or red neon under car