lowering springs or red neon under car

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 02:45 PM
Andpto
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: lowering springs or red neon under car

ORIGINAL: NHARINTON

Airwolf...... arnt yuo in Norther Indeana?? If you are thier is no bad weather coming this weekend light snowshowwers and maby some freezing rain.... yes i live about 2 hours north of indeana border.... as a matter of fact... i am driving down to Elkhart / Southbend tomarrow or this weekend...... you could see my beat POS and i could get a few pics of "the best neon ever" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sounds like a great plan!! Dont worry im not "making fun of / burning / picking on / or in anyway trying to be mean" i just really want to see this 1st gen!!!

^^wow i cant spell for **** when i type.... oh well, i would also like to add i would LOVE to see some trophies... or are those in storage too??
she is somewhere in iowa

Old 12-04-2007, 02:46 PM
03neonRT
Grand Champion

Easy guys...if this gets too out of hand the thread will get locked.

Old 12-04-2007, 02:58 PM
NHARINTON
Record Breaker

im bein nice!!! i thought she was around where i was goin... when oppertunity strikes!!

ORIGINAL: GrApHite03

:grabs popcorn:
[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 12-04-2007, 02:58 PM
neon03se
Record Breaker

its funny how everyone on here preaches about having their own ride to their liking but once someone posts something about a mod that they don't agree with they immediately start bashing. Neon underbodys are not for everyone, but there are people that do like them. I have neons on my car but I don't have them connected at the moment. When I did I got several compliments on how good they looked. Everyone here has their own taste and opinionwhether they think show is better than go or vice versa. There is no definite answer on to whether show is better than go because it is all about the person and what they like.

Show is better for conservative people who like to play it safe, Go is for people who like adrenaline and things of that sort. So back off of each other and there is no need to bash anyone's rides or opinions, it has been frequent on this forum and has gotten really old, really fast. If you don't like someone's opinion, be mature about it instead of causing confrontation. You are arguing over a forum, which to me is a bit ridiculous.

I myself like both show and go, but in the neon i have it is pretty much a real challenge to make the thing go lol. So as forMY situation show is better than go because I can make my car look really nice easier and cheaper than i could make the car go. Plus a lot of the people in mycity who think they are "GO", like to drive recklessly and speed past people only to end up stopping at a red light because they think they are "cool"

that is my 2 cents

Old 12-04-2007, 03:00 PM
neon03se
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: 03neonRT

Easy guys...if this gets too out of hand the thread will get locked.

Old 12-04-2007, 03:02 PM
NHARINTON
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: neon03se

its funny how everyone on here preaches about having their own ride to their liking but once someone posts something about a mod that they don't agree with they immediately start bashing. Neon underbodys are not for everyone, but there are people that do like them. I have neons on my car but I don't have them connected at the moment. When I did I got several compliments on how good they looked. Everyone here has their own taste and opinionwhether they think show is better than go or vice versa. There is no definite answer on to whether show is better than go because it is all about the person and what they like.

Show is better for conservative people who like to play it safe, Go is for people who like adrenaline and things of that sort. So back off of each other and there is no need to bash anyone's rides or opinions, it has been frequent on this forum and has gotten really old, really fast. If you don't like someone's opinion, be mature about it instead of causing confrontation. You are arguing over a forum, which to me is a bit ridiculous.

I myself like both show and go, but in the neon i have it is pretty much a real challenge to make the thing go lol. So as forMY situation show is better than go because I can make my car look really nice easier and cheaper than i could make the car go. Plus a lot of the people in mycity who think they are "GO", like to drive recklessly and speed past people only to end up stopping at a red light because they think they are "cool"

that is my 2 cents
yup i agree.... if your talking about me i didnt mean it to come off that way....
anywho.... thats my issue... i cant get any go from my little car..... and its ugly as hell..... has been crashed twice (NO NOT BY ME) so it has a smashed door a primered fender and a smashed quater panel!!!
i have no go and no show

Old 12-04-2007, 03:10 PM
GrApHite03

neon03se...

swimmer asked for opinions and he got them... i don't see what the problem is.

Old 12-04-2007, 03:12 PM
Mat00ES
Captain

I have the same probelm, no show and no go. Seems common with these cars.

Mat

Old 12-04-2007, 03:26 PM
neon03se
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: GrApHite03

neon03se...

swimmer asked for opinions and he got them... i don't see what the problem is.
it just seems like people blow everything out of proportion when everyone states their opinion. if its something they don't like its fine to say it but when you go and turn it into an argument its something different. Maybe its that everyone gets too defensive, I don't know.

and like i said at the bottom of my post JUST MY 2 CENTS on the matter.

Old 12-04-2007, 06:06 PM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

i like the looks of the springs better, but i would much rather have the performance and handling of my car than looks, but i am not going to say that i will not add neon later, but my neon is going to be running fast it has to handle to, so it really depends on what u plan on doing with the car, SHOW??? or GO????

Quick Reply: lowering springs or red neon under car