Old 12-04-2007, 08:23 PM
96ACR*
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: lowering springs or red neon under car

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

ORIGINAL: 96ACR*

You havent even seen my rides so shut up and move on and neons do look nice on nice rides. Neons make more sense on neons thats the way I see it and a hundered more neon owners that have them even the go neon and srt4s have them under there ride. Show is way safer than go anyways and better on any ride. More show than go anyways maybe not on here but in general.
Well i saw the pics of that black one you have on here, neons would not look good on it, but your choice, if you think it looks good thats all that matters..i gues..lol, anyways ill stop rippin on you guys about your clown mobiles, and show is not better then go, you spend all your time worrying that something will happen to it, but w/e stick with your show and ill blow by you with my go
Well my 1st gen hahn turbo custom neon is way better lookin than anyneon youll ever see and my sxt has changed big time since I last took pics put the cudas on and ghost badge just waitin on the mopar lip kit and cuda hood and drop and vertical doors rather stay alive by sticking with show than dieing racing or have my ride fall apart like your ride probably will end up doing racing.
HAHA[sm=icon_rofl.gif]ok, you can think what you want, ill leave you in your own little world, when you show me some pics and prove your 1st gen is "way better" then any neon ill ever see then maybe ill beleive it, so until then dont be ranting on something you cant prove. And about my ride falling apart?? theres a difference between useing what you have and abbusing what you have. get your "facts" straight man[sm=icon_blah.gif]

Old 12-04-2007, 11:06 PM
AirWolf

I just was upset at the 1st gen guy coming in and bashing on us 2nd gens again . Just because some of are rides are more show than go doesnt mean you have to go bashing . So some of us like under led neons ans yes I do have the best but just got it cheaper from a guy selling his he paid like 300 bucks but he sold it to me for 50 bucks he said his lose my gain. Oh and I might post pics of my custom awesome lookin neon if your lucky .

Old 12-04-2007, 11:22 PM
96ACR*
Veteran

I just was upset at the 1st gen guy coming in and bashing on us 2nd gens again . Just because some of are rides are more show than go doesnt mean you have to go bashing . So some of us like under led neons ans yes I do have the best but just got it cheaper from a guy selling his he paid like 300 bucks but he sold it to me for 50 bucks he said his lose my gain. Oh and I might post pics of my custom awesome lookin neon if your lucky .
Im sorry that 1st gen<2nd gen, and if im lucky?? ha ha..man your funny[sm=icon_rofl.gif]

Old 12-04-2007, 11:25 PM
Andpto
All Star

just post pics..... you do this everytime u never ever post pics...... this is why i saw how you were treated on the 2gn when somebody posted pics for you

Old 12-04-2007, 11:36 PM
AirWolf

Whatever I said I would think about posting . This all started cause I was telling my op to swimmer which hes going to do anyways . Some are into show more than go and one mod for show are under neons alrighty. Why would anyone want to drop there ride in the winter anyways smarter in the spring after the snow is all gone. And I actually deleted all my pics in my gallery for now until I feel like posting new pics of what my sxt looks like now and my 1st gen .

Old 12-05-2007, 12:21 AM
96ACR*
Veteran

Whatever I said I would think about posting . This all started cause I was telling my op to swimmer which hes going to do anyways . Some are into show more than go and one mod for show are under neons alrighty. Why would anyone want to drop there ride in the winter anyways smarter in the spring after the snow is all gone. And I actually deleted all my pics in my gallery for now until I feel like posting new pics of what my sxt looks like now and my 1st gen .
w/e. a lowered car in the snow is not even bad, im up in northern canada and i have my car lowered 1.75" and it's not a big deal at all. and if your neon was so "good" you would post pics without hesitation, talk is cheap, post some pics or dont say anything about your cars because it means nothing.

Old 12-05-2007, 11:22 AM
AirWolf

WHATEVER! ILL POST PICS WHEN IM GOOD AND READY ALRIGHTY! Ill Quit talkin about my 1st gen anyways since this section is for 2nd gens not 1st . Lot nicer guys over here than over there. Alot nicer rides over here.

Old 12-05-2007, 12:59 PM
GrApHite03

just squeezed a Maserati engine in my neon. I even got a pic... man it pulls nice!!!

Old 12-05-2007, 02:01 PM
Mat00ES
Captain

ORIGINAL: GrApHite03

just squeezed a Maserati engine in my neon. I even got a pic... man it pulls nice!!!

Damn, I'll be waiting for the write up on that, I was going with a hemi, but the maserati is so damn sexy.

Mat

Old 12-05-2007, 03:05 PM
eaks
Professional

Ok airwolf.. What is the modle of your underglow kit.. It really pisses me off that you think its the best kit availble.. Im not saying that my Goldline Streetglow setup is the best.. im just saying that you need to stop saying that everything you have is the best (Unless of course you are going to go threw and state why your kit is the best ..by post the LED size bulb rating, ect).. Common airwolf.. I mean sure chip in with your thoughts but dont say you have the best stuff availble..

Quick Reply: lowering springs or red neon under car