2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

All members - PLEASE READ

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-2008, 05:12 PM
inthewerks
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: All members - PLEASE READ

well............i guess that im outta this forum then. its too much of a bother for me to listen to her crap. good thing there are other neon forums out there. nice knowing you all.

Old 05-30-2008, 06:10 PM
contagious19
Champion

why cant we b friends, why can we b friends, why can we b frieeends

Old 05-30-2008, 06:49 PM
Sawhiskey
All Star

Good thing I dont spend my time here anymore.
You are all mean, Airwolf I got your back.
www.icmag.com

Old 05-30-2008, 06:54 PM
neon03se
Record Breaker

I don't think it is ever going to change.....one of the most knowledgeable neon guys left because of this ****. I hardly ever come here anymore because all it has turned into is a big drama/pointless postssection. Everyone that is involved needs to get out and do other things besides getting on the internet and arguing. When I first joined it was cool because I learned a lot, there was the occassional arguements but it has gotten way out of hand. Don't you guys see how pointless it is......

Old 05-30-2008, 06:58 PM
Sawhiskey
All Star

ORIGINAL: neon03se

I don't think it is ever going to change.....one of the most knowledgeable neon guys left because of this ****. I hardly ever come here anymore because all it has turned into is a big drama/pointless postssection. Everyone that is involved needs to get out and do other things besides getting on the internet and arguing. When I first joined it was cool because I learned a lot, there was the occassional arguements but it has gotten way out of hand. Don't you guys see how pointless it is......
+ ALOT

Old 05-30-2008, 09:16 PM
Izero
Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

See derrick see what I mean . I will be the bigger one and say Im sorry for calling the ones I called an idiot and for the bashers list. But I didnt deserve some of the crap you guys were giving me and some I did. But you have no right to call me a lier cause everything I have said is true . Plus that pic of that gal that wasnt me . Mocking my flip flop trunk and hood with the flip flop wife and other crap you said. Like I said before my threads were going along well with no bashing or any drama until izero and pt had to start in with me. So I didnt start anything in my own threads. So I dont see why Im the only one who is wrong here and I never go after any of you .
Umm excuse me... but you are currently in some kinda violation of the rules... you are singling out two members of this forum and you are instigating a situation... there was no need for this post, thus I am just making you aware of the fact that I am reporting this post, b/c I find it offensive. thank you

just in response to your accusations, the flip flop wife comment was in no way directed towards you... if im not mistaken it was most definately an attempt at humor to diffuse the situation, I am not sure if the administrator that you seem to be in contact with has read the entire thread yet, but I might just say that I really think he/she should read that thread before anything happens.

I would also like to add a comment by airwolf in which the insulting words are underlined and bolded:

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

Actually Im pretty happy with the mods I have not lookin to buy anything else from anyone on here. Im also think I have one of the nicest neons on here right up with mickey and low us veterans have the best color also. You in these two threads can think what you want about me I could care less. I erased all my pics in my gallery and leave you idiots to your amusement which is so sad. Since thats all you idiots have to do is bash me and my ride. Never did say I had the best ride just one of them on here and around where I live.

Old 05-30-2008, 10:34 PM
KARR
Record Breaker

I thought this ended cause towards the end of the post the last replies were funny. Well this is the first argument I've seen since I joined. I learned alot since I've been here and I made some friends and I dont have a problem with any of you. I didnt join DF to make enemies.

Old 05-30-2008, 11:06 PM
NeonOn19s
Captain

ORIGINAL: KARR

.....I learned alot since I've been here and I made some friends and I dont have a problem with any of you. I didnt join DF to make enemies........
I agree with you here.. I was just jumping around on the forums.... . I guess that I need to check the forums before I make any comments....

Old 05-30-2008, 11:08 PM
whtdoesitmatter
Captain

ORIGINAL: DevilsReject

I want to be clear here that I'm not taking any one particular side. I dont really care either way whether someone stays or goes. However, for those that are here, I do care that their time here is spent having fun, learning, getting help, and becoming part of the DF family. If all you can do is act like your 12 and act like an e-thug with some blow-out haircut, you can find yourself a new home over at the .ORG.

Holly, I'm sorry that it got this bad, but like I said in my PM, you've caused some of this on your own without their help.

Look guys, I'm as down to earth as it gets, and I dont like having to bust people's asses over stupid ****....so let's get this crap over with and just move forward.
hey man i shaved the mowhawk lol

Old 05-31-2008, 01:21 AM
I own only Dodge
Professional

I find it funny that some people cant even shut the f^(k up and listen to the moderator telling you how it is going to be without trying to get that final stab in there!!!! You just wont quit!! I agree when I first joined i enjoyed getting on here daily and reading the informative posts, but now it has gotten to the point where I dread getting on and checking post because I know there are going to be some very frustrating and childish comments on peoples threads, Its like if your not one of the click then you get condecending responses! Ill openly take Holly's side on this, there have been some that seem to make it their mission to get on here everyday and nitpick her posts and comments so that they can personally attack her, whether it be grammar,spelling,lies,personal appearance, whatever! If you are gonna ignore a person that should be the end of it, Not ignore someone and then post in their threads just to be a$$es and try to start crap and solicite responses from them!!!!

Quick Reply: All members - PLEASE READ