2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

titanium header wrap --->

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 09:44 AM
buddhaman
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by arnonefrank13
Buddhaman- if you use header wrap and a short ram intake it wont get hot or wet like CAI. I like it. I like your hood scoop, but its too small and looks like the back is open. is there a hole in the hood? because this spring Im gonna cut a peace of my hood out and by a cheap hood scoop thats for decore and bolt it on.
Yeah I cut a hole in the hood. there's a spot between the bracing that's perfect for one. The back is open because I want the incoming air to pull out the hot air. I'm not too worried about wrapping the manifold. I wont be using it as a DD once tax season comes and it's cool enough out now that it doesn't affect me much.

Posted from Dodgeforum.com App for Android

Old 12-10-2012, 11:31 AM
Moparkyle
All Star

Originally Posted by buddhaman
Yeah I cut a hole in the hood. there's a spot between the bracing that's perfect for one. The back is open because I want the incoming air to pull out the hot air. I'm not too worried about wrapping the manifold. I wont be using it as a DD once tax season comes and it's cool enough out now that it doesn't affect me much.

Gettin a new ride?

Old 12-10-2012, 11:40 AM
buddhaman
Veteran

Originally Posted by Moparkyle
Quote:

Originally Posted by buddhaman

Gettin a new ride?
Yup. I'll probably keep this as a backup/dick around car.

Quick Reply: titanium header wrap --->