2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Manual to Auto...Please Read

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 12:59 AM
01 plymouth srt4
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Manual to Auto...Please Read

Technically a auto is faster at the drag due to lack of user error, but why in the HELL would you want to swap an auto tranny in anything but especially a srt4, it may technically be fast if could even handle the power of the motor to begin with but most of the fun of driving that car is the 5 speed. If you do want to sell the srt4 5 speed tranny i'll definately take it off your hands though. I'm swapping a srt4 engine and tranny into my 01.

Old 01-10-2007, 01:37 AM
Ix Elit3 xI
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Manual to Auto...Please Read

ORIGINAL: Ix Elit3 xI

Ok...how bout you give me yours first and in 6-9 weeks ill give you mine ....
lol I dont have a car yet
I was just reading to find out if it was possible or not
I agree with you that a manual is fun, and granted my dad has a manual truck. he never wants to teach me. He is my legally adopted dad who already has 2 kids that live in Dakota ( i live in missouri) and he doesnt treat me like a son ( and no i wasnt abandoned...long story short... my real dad gave up his rights and my step dad adopted me and my brother.)
so basically i have noone to teach me how to drive stick

also i just feel that if I can have something shift for me... then why should I drive a manual and do it myself...

besides its an SRT-4!!! its gonna be faster than most cars on the street manual or not.

Quick Reply: Manual to Auto...Please Read