2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

What Did You Do To Your 2ND GEN RAM Today?

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2011, 11:43 PM
Silver_Dodge
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks. She's got an appointment with an orthopedist tomorrow. She's been wearing a splint all weekend, but I imagine she'll get a cast tomorrow. She'd doing fine though, it doesn't actually bother her too bad unless she bumps it or pushes on it just right.

Old 11-07-2011, 12:00 AM
biggreen2500
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yeah little kids are tough lol

Old 11-07-2011, 11:40 AM
BackwoodsRam
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by stewie01
Ouch. Doesn't sound like a fun day

I'm guessing you were able to recover the tire from where ever it rolled off to?

Edit: I had a situation like that on my S10 Blazer, but I caught it before the wheel had a chance to come off. Was driving home one day and all of a sudden the steering wheel started to vibrate like crazy, couldn't find anything wrong. It got worse and worse, going home after work I stuck my head out the window and pressed on the brake, saw the front wheel get pulled back into place. The wheel had wallered out around 3 of the 5 (or 6, can't remember anymore) lug nuts.

On top of all that right after i regained control of my pig and got her stop on top of the very narrow bridge a guy in a jeep doin at least 80 damn near rearended me and swerved just in time to miss me, and almost flipped off of the bridge himself. Then he flipped me off like i did something wrong

Old 11-07-2011, 11:46 AM
8uzzsaw
Professional

Originally Posted by BackwoodsRam
On top of all that right after i regained control of my pig and got her stop on top of the very narrow bridge a guy in a jeep doin at least 80 damn near rearended me and swerved just in time to miss me, and almost flipped off of the bridge himself. Then he flipped me off like i did something wrong
Wow man, some people are morons. I had an elderly woman pass me on the highway forcing 2 oncoming cars onto their shoulder before pulling back into my lane. I got the plate and make model of the car and called the cops. No need for tards like that on the road.

Old 11-07-2011, 12:23 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,198 Likes on 2,950 Posts

Originally Posted by 8uzzsaw
Wow man, some people are morons. I had an elderly woman pass me on the highway forcing 2 oncoming cars onto their shoulder before pulling back into my lane. I got the plate and make model of the car and called the cops. No need for tards like that on the road.
I watched a guy pull the same stunt on me in his Taurus station wagon, on a corner.... He did a header into a semi. There was nothing left of the ford. Couldn't even tell what kind of car it used to be...... needless to say, the driver was quite dead. I went off the shoulder to avoid flying debris.

Old 11-07-2011, 12:42 PM
Hans_GZP
Veteran

Went into work yesterday to get the heated seats wired in only to find out that there is most likely a problem with the controller for them that I had pulled out of my Crossfire parts car. So, it looks like I will be searching for some other controller for the damn thing.

Also got the new carpet in and now the truck is just a little quieter on the inside . I need to get the transfer case shifter boot secured to get rid of that road noise coming through that area.

Had to install some seat belts in it from a 3000GT since the buckle part on the ram was too long for the Crossfire seats and made the clasp for the belt land in your crotch LOL.

Now to order up the front diff 4.56 gears and bearing kit and pull the trans to fix a leak that is most likely coming from the input shaft seal.

Old 11-07-2011, 02:48 PM
BackwoodsRam
Record Breaker

Bled my brakes again since i used gm wheel cylinders when i rebuilt my rear brakes. Im honestly not impressed, maybe my brakes will do better when i go to the bigger calipers

Old 11-07-2011, 03:57 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I took my Ram to the body shop today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 11-07-2011, 07:38 PM
generaljr
Professional

installed a set of step bars from a 2010 ram to my truckhttp://s1142.photobucket.com/albums/n617/generalheh/?action=view&current=FxCam_1320710615228.jpg

Old 11-07-2011, 08:08 PM
a-master
Veteran

Originally Posted by lastrights
hows your truck run with the 4.88 gears
I'll put it to you this way. 3.55s made the truck shift out of first gear at 47mph at 4600 rpms. 4.88s = 26mph

Quick Reply: What Did You Do To Your 2ND GEN RAM Today?