2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

What Did You Do To Your 2ND GEN RAM Today?

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2011, 10:53 PM
hain84
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i looked out the window and admired the beauty that is called MOPAR in the color of red.

Old 12-17-2011, 04:10 AM
biggreen2500
All Star
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i backed into a tree and smashed up my bumper... opps

Old 12-17-2011, 10:20 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,206 Likes on 2,958 Posts

Originally Posted by biggreen2500
i backed into a tree and smashed up my bumper... opps
Damn trees, not jumping out of the way in time. How inconsiderate.

Old 12-17-2011, 11:11 AM
EndIsNear
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by HeyYou
Damn trees, not jumping out of the way in time. How inconsiderate.
Lol that reminds me of Ron White. When he was asked about hunting, and he said "I've killed a deer...with a van! With the headlights on and the horn blowin'! Believe it or not if you have your headlights on and your horn blowing, the deer will actually JUMP in front of your moving vehicle." Lol funny.

As for me, I fixed my exhaust leak. Finally.

Old 12-17-2011, 11:16 AM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by EndIsNear
Lol that reminds me of Ron White. When he was asked about hunting, and he said "I've killed a deer...with a van! With the headlights on and the horn blowin'! Believe it or not if you have your headlights on and your horn blowing, the deer will actually JUMP in front of your moving vehicle." Lol funny.

As for me, I fixed my exhaust leak. Finally.
They call me.. tater salad.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/998181/

Old 12-17-2011, 10:12 PM
El_Kabong

Rode her hard and put her away wet! Deer season in the swamps of VA!

Old 12-18-2011, 06:06 PM
99SLTdriver
Amateur
Default Plasti dipped my front bumper and Grille

I plasti dipped my front bumper and grille this weekend.I really like how it looks.Thinking about either plasti dipping the wheels or leaving them and painting the truck matte black.

Old 12-18-2011, 06:21 PM
redneck_ram
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

drove my truck to go look at a potential 1995 ram 2500HD parts truck.

will 95 d60's, and rear suspension fit in a 2001 1500?

Old 12-19-2011, 12:03 AM
UnregisteredUser
Grand Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Let The Old Lady Drive It

My wife's never driven the Ram before and will be driving it from Las Vegas to here next month so I stuck her behind the wheel for a bit. She was initially a bit nervy because the only other full-size pickup she's ever driven was my father's '97 GMC half-ton with its girly Chebby ride made even squishier by worn out shocks and brakes that were in need of bleeding. What is it about Chebby owners not ever bleeding their brakes anyway?

She liked it. She's talking now about maybe wanting a 2nd gen Ram of her own, but wants to see how the old beastie does on the interstate. My old truck just loves the interstate, so she'll be quite pleased with it.

Looks like we'll become a two Ram family in 2012. Two Mega Vipers, two new dashes, two Windecker Machine steering stabilizers, two Rock Solid Ram Steering Fixes, two Gibson exhausts... two of everydamthing.

Worse things could happen!

Old 12-19-2011, 12:20 AM
gdstock
Legend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by UnregisteredUser
My wife's never driven the Ram before and will be driving it from Las Vegas to here next month so I stuck her behind the wheel for a bit. She was initially a bit nervy because the only other full-size pickup she's ever driven was my father's '97 GMC half-ton with its girly Chebby ride made even squishier by worn out shocks and brakes that were in need of bleeding. What is it about Chebby owners not ever bleeding their brakes anyway?

She liked it. She's talking now about maybe wanting a 2nd gen Ram of her own, but wants to see how the old beastie does on the interstate. My old truck just loves the interstate, so she'll be quite pleased with it.

Looks like we'll become a two Ram family in 2012. Two Mega Vipers, two new dashes, two Windecker Machine steering stabilizers, two Rock Solid Ram Steering Fixes, two Gibson exhausts... two of everydamthing.

Worse things could happen!

lol! My wife kind of likes the Ram more than the Yota - it is a little easier for her to get her 5'2" self up into! She LOVES the Jag but hasn't driven it. Once she does, I'll never get it back! (ex-wife stole it and took it out of state a couple years ago - and called the cops when my son found it and picked it up!)

I did a little more body work on mine today, welded in rear rust panel (although there is no rust)

Quick Reply: What Did You Do To Your 2ND GEN RAM Today?