2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2013, 09:39 PM
QuadCabLuv
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ive been a cub cadet man the last 3 years, never been let down or dissapointed with their performance.

Old 09-04-2013, 10:38 PM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've almost completely broken down and might be getting a phone in the near future.

The GF is bidding on a phone I can use on one of those unlimited plans that's 20 bucks.

We'll see.

Old 09-04-2013, 10:44 PM
QuadCabLuv
Record Breaker

Straight talk is a good deal at $40 a month for unlimited talk, text, and data

Old 09-04-2013, 10:49 PM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher

This would be minutes if I can pull it off.
I can't do $40 a month right now.

Old 09-04-2013, 10:51 PM
Johnn123
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by QuadCabLuv
Straight talk is a good deal at $40 a month for unlimited talk, text, and data
Thats pretty good there. Mine costs me $65 a month for unlimited evenings and weekends, 100 anytime minutes, unlimited texts, 2 gb of data, voicemail and call display.

Old 09-05-2013, 01:38 AM
tired old man
Veteran

For years I've had a Tracfone.

After my daughters boyfriends pit bull ate the phone she gave me her old Straight Talk phone. This one looks like a blackberry but is a Samsung instead.

It costs $30 a month for 1000 units talk time 1000 units text and 1000 units online time but the internet thing on it is so blasted slow I would probably use up the 1000 units just getting to a page so I don't use that part.

I really miss the phone the dog ate.You couldn't take pictures but you could text and use it as a phone.I had something like 180 units on it and the service won't run out until 2018. I bought a lot of the $20 cards and put them on and everytime I got another month of service so I keep looking for another phone like it to transfer the service and minutes to.

When I originally bought the phone it only cost me $9.99 on a promotional thing through where I was working. I have found a few on eBay but they want too darn much for them. It had a built in LED flashlight I think that's what I miss the most, the battery would last all week even when I was using it a lot.

Old 09-05-2013, 06:56 AM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

$50 a month StraightTalk in GA for unlimited EVERYTHING.

Been trying to watch some online shows at hgtv.ca but only 1 episode will play, doesn't matter what browser I use either.

Emailed hgtv.ca support and of course I've gotten no response.....

Old 09-05-2013, 07:28 AM
QuadCabLuv
Record Breaker

you get up this early in the morning to watch HGTV? you need a job

Old 09-05-2013, 08:03 AM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by QuadCabLuv
you get up this early in the morning to watch HGTV? you need a job
No.

Actually it's been going on for a couple of weeks now, just ranting....

Saw a post a facebook that really makes me want to be an a$$hole but I think I'll keep away....

Ok not keeping away, well, sorta am, here's the post:

"I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post things like this so delete if needed. Today I just ask PRAYERS from everyone, they are free to give. Please, don't pity party for us. I know it may be strange if you don't know me but see, my unborn child has cyst and fluid on his brain and today I go to Roanoke to see the outcome. I know God makes NO mistakes. I left all my worry with him! & I also know the power of PRAYER. All you guys are so wonderful, thank you in advance and I will update later."

1) Prayer DOESN'T DO ANYTHING
2) If God wants to kid dead than so be it, if God wants your kid to live than so be it. Either way GOD has NOTHING to do with it.
3) If you believe in prayer so much than why bother going to seek Medical Treatment or a diagnose?

I feel bad for what she's going through with the unborn baby but God and Prayer aren't going to solve anything.

Shoot, if life and death was God's will than all the people we're about to kill in Syria, innocent or not, have been planned out by God.. Your great God.... Biggest murder of all....

endrant.

Last edited by stewie01; 09-05-2013 at 08:08 AM.
Old 09-05-2013, 09:41 AM
kejobe
Record Breaker
Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by stewie01
No.

Actually it's been going on for a couple of weeks now, just ranting....

Saw a post a facebook that really makes me want to be an a$$hole but I think I'll keep away....

Ok not keeping away, well, sorta am, here's the post:

"I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post things like this so delete if needed. Today I just ask PRAYERS from everyone, they are free to give. Please, don't pity party for us. I know it may be strange if you don't know me but see, my unborn child has cyst and fluid on his brain and today I go to Roanoke to see the outcome. I know God makes NO mistakes. I left all my worry with him! & I also know the power of PRAYER. All you guys are so wonderful, thank you in advance and I will update later."

1) Prayer DOESN'T DO ANYTHING
2) If God wants to kid dead than so be it, if God wants your kid to live than so be it. Either way GOD has NOTHING to do with it.
3) If you believe in prayer so much than why bother going to seek Medical Treatment or a diagnose?

I feel bad for what she's going through with the unborn baby but God and Prayer aren't going to solve anything.

Shoot, if life and death was God's will than all the people we're about to kill in Syria, innocent or not, have been planned out by God.. Your great God.... Biggest murder of all....

endrant.
Agreed.

Quick Reply: The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread