2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 07:51 PM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Old 10-11-2012, 08:25 PM
Wombat Ranger
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by VWandDodge
Over-the-top in hilarity: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle

Examples of some of the siglines over there:

WTF is right. As a believing, church attending Christian, I can truly say that this **** pisses me off more than any athiest propoganda. People like that give the us socially aware Christians a bad rep. I have a LOT more to say about it, but I don't think that this is the appropriate place to do so.

Old 10-12-2012, 08:29 AM
wjxavier
Record Breaker

a woman, wearing a low cut tank top, with cash money in one hand, pointing at her bursting **** with another, all while wearing a cross around her neck?

'merica!

Old 10-12-2012, 11:24 AM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts
Old 10-12-2012, 12:48 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by crazzywolfie
I can't believe people didn't see this f@cktard throwing himself into all that crap... Hope someone dropped that fool...

Old 10-12-2012, 01:42 PM
Jigabop
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Wombat Ranger
WTF is right. As a believing, church attending Christian, I can truly say that this **** pisses me off more than any athiest propoganda. People like that give the us socially aware Christians a bad rep. I have a LOT more to say about it, but I don't think that this is the appropriate place to do so.
well they are members of the church of Scientology...Ain't that nut Tom Cruise apart of that? Some people just take things to far and make up crap that "God" never said and put the words in his mouth because they are too weak to prove their own dislikes on their own.

I'm Agnostic. And I don't think any organized religion has it right. Not to bash any of them, but as we all know things can be miss interpreted, abused, exploited, twisted, etc. Romans and ancient Egyptians were a prime example of that.

Anyway I'm not getting any further into it. no need to start a religious argument on here. Religion and politics are two things that most people will always have heated arguments over. Save that crap for religious or political forums.

Old 10-12-2012, 02:40 PM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Jigabop
well they are members of the church of Scientology...Ain't that nut Tom Cruise apart of that? Some people just take things to far and make up crap that "God" never said and put the words in his mouth because they are too weak to prove their own dislikes on their own.

I'm Agnostic. And I don't think any organized religion has it right. Not to bash any of them, but as we all know things can be miss interpreted, abused, exploited, twisted, etc. Romans and ancient Egyptians were a prime example of that.

Anyway I'm not getting any further into it. no need to start a religious argument on here. Religion and politics are two things that most people will always have heated arguments over. Save that crap for religious or political forums.

Enjoy. Oh, and it gets better right here.

That entire site is comedy gold and even funnier when some unsuspecting bible thumper finds it.

Old 10-12-2012, 03:41 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I learned about this a few days ago, thought it was funny as hell, wish I could have been there to see it, anyway

father in law banks at Wells Fargo, has been for a good while now, so the people at the local branch know him well.

Bank gets very busy early and he doesn't like to wait, so one day he gets there a little before they open, and is patiently waiting in his RamCharger and next thing you know the police show up, and start questioning him. He tells them he's just waiting for them to open and show's him his bank card, wasn't good enough, they made the bank manager pull up his account info to prove that he was in fact a bank customer.

Turns out the people working inside the bank thought he was going to rob them, so they called the police. Man was he pissed.... Wish I could have seen that

Old 10-12-2012, 04:51 PM
Wombat Ranger
Grand Champion

Enjoy. Oh, and it gets better right here.

That entire site is comedy gold and even funnier when some unsuspecting bible thumper finds it.
Did anyone else notice the guy's sig line that says pi = 3.00 and tries to quote scripture for it??

Old 10-12-2012, 06:27 PM
Jigabop
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Wombat Ranger
Did anyone else notice the guy's sig line that says pi = 3.00 and tries to quote scripture for it??
didn't someone post that earlier??

and yes, they are retarded...

Last edited by Jigabop; 10-12-2012 at 06:36 PM.

Quick Reply: The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread