2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-04-2013, 12:34 AM
dlyter09
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wombat Ranger
I swear if we didn't live on opposite sides of the country we would be best friends haha...
Well that settles things. Send an air high five towards the east ill send one west... Shhhaaweeettt.

Old 01-04-2013, 01:27 AM
Wombat Ranger
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Done. Mine will be in St. Louis (seemed about halfway) Saturday morning. About 9:00 am.

Old 01-04-2013, 09:00 AM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I swear if we didn't live on opposite sides of the country we would be best friends haha...
Just a reminder -- The Dodge Forum is not a dating site.

Old 01-04-2013, 09:10 AM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by VWandDodge
Just a reminder -- The Dodge Forum is not a dating site.

WTF is with DF changing the img link?

Attached Thumbnails The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread-again.gif   The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread-again.gif   The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread-again.gif  
Old 01-04-2013, 09:47 AM
Gary-L
Legend

I'm on another forum where a bunch of people have vast amounts of sand in their vaginas all because I took out this nuisance the other day:

Damned city people.

Old 01-04-2013, 10:00 AM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,390 Likes on 3,130 Posts

When my second wife and I first moved out to the country..... looking around our property, I noted that we had quite a LARGE population of woodchucks, and mentioned to her that I would need to 'deal with that issue'. (shoot them....) She got all sad about me shooting the 'cute critters'... until I showed her the damage they could do to foundations, and buildings in general. After that it was "Hey Brian, there's another one, get your gun!"

City folks simply do not understand that some of these 'cute critters' are destructive, and dangerous. I had absolutely no problem reducing the woodchuck population. (I could sit on the stool in the upstairs bathroom, with my SKS.... with a scope.... and pick them off all the way to the back of my property. (about 300 yards.))

And folks say civilians have no use for assault rifles......

Old 01-04-2013, 10:18 AM
Gary-L
Legend

Yeah, they people whining don't want to comprehend that a raccoon gimping across my backyard at 4:30pm isn't a good sign. This time of year, the sun doesn't set until almost 6pm. This one had a bum right rear leg for some reason, plus I'm in the middle of replacing the siding and soffit of the house, so I didn't need that thing to decide it was going to make it to the back porch and possibly figure a way into my attic to seek shelter. I was plunking the hell out of it with a BB gun in hopes I could shoo it to my neighbor's field whereupon the large dogs would have taken care of business; however, the coon decided that climbing the tree in my field would be a good spot to escape me. I had to call around to people I know with a gun so I could take care of the problem. A friend of mine brought a bolt action rifle that takes a 6.5.55(?) round and he handed it to me for the honors. While waiting on him, I dug a hole under the tree which ended up about 4' from where I dropped the raccoon. It weighed under 10lbs, which my one neighbor stated was pretty young.

Old 01-04-2013, 11:03 AM
aofarrell2
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Okay so coon talk now... Funny thing is we tried to trap some coons in a live trap.. We were told by a neighbour that they love sardines... So we put a can in there... First we caught the neighbours cat... Then we caught 3 possums in a row, all of which we promptly disposed of in a old rusty water tank... That was it for that winter.... Next year we tried again... Must have gotten another 3 possums before we finally got a coon LOL... Then it was possums again... I've walked right up to a possum... Funny things, just play dead, then you walk a couple yards away and they can run like lightning away from ya then...

On another note, we have a lot of 'em bare-headed buzzards... They are our weathermen... When the first buzzard shows it's bare head in the winter then spring is officially here. But at any rate I don't like them landing in the middle of my chicken yard... Scared the poor clucks to death... So I grabbed the slingshot and ran down there... Gotta remember, buzzards are lazy... They don't like to take off... That is until some stones start hitting them on their bare heads... So Like I said I took the slingshot and scared the buzzard outta there LOL.. I'm sure that buzzard never came back to our farm again!

Old 01-04-2013, 11:31 AM
Wombat Ranger
Grand Champion
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Dub why don't you have at least one firearm for times like these, as well as for all the other reasons people should own them?

Old 01-04-2013, 12:03 PM
Gary-L
Legend

Dub why don't you have at least one firearm for times like these, as well as for all the other reasons people should own them?

It's on my "To Do" list.

Attached Thumbnails The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread-6241855_460s_v1.jpg  

Quick Reply: The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread